Smart Blog is a blog package designed for Umbraco and has been created using MVC. The main purpose of this product is to use as a blog starter kit and also to teach people who are struggling with MVC.
Don't forget to vote up if you like this blog so others know that you've found it useful.
Please note, SmartBlog v1 is designed for Umbraco websites running version 4.10.0 to version 6.0.6 please install fam fam icons from the repository if you're using v1. SmartBlog v2 is designed for Umbraco 7 and upwards, no other packages are required for it.
Smart Blog is distributed under the MIT license which means it can be used for free and distributed in other works.
Changes in version 2.2.1:
- Fixed mvc reference problem.
Changes in version 2.2.0:
- Removed web service.
- Comments now make use of a SurfaceController instead of a web service.
- Archive added to right aside.
- Fixed issue with Author list in aside.
- Comments no longer auto update every 30 seconds, a page refresh is required.
- Updated management dashboard interface to use content service.
Changes in version 2.1.0:
- Now using IPublishedContent.
- Fixed issue with missing properties.
- General performance improvements.
Changes in version 2.0.9:
- Fixed issues where some properties would not be found.
- Upgraded post filtering.
- Changed post list ordering to descending.
- Fixed issue where in some cases comments would break.
- Performance improvements in post listing.
New in version 2.0.7:
- Fixed issue where categories wouldn't filter post listing.
New in version 2.0.6
- Ability to disable Facebook integration on the comment form.
- Fixed issue where management console wouldn't load for some users.
Changes in version 2.0.5
- Added fix for missing property in category list.
Changes in version 2.0.4:
- Fixed breadcrumb ordering issue.
- Fixed invalid property name in categories.
- Ordered tags (most popular first).
- Fixed invalid property name in RSS feed and improved performance.
- Fixed issue where month has no template