Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I'm using WebMatrix, SQL Server 2008. If I install uBlogsy3.0 to clean umbraco 6.0.2, everything is pretty fine. But when I install it to clean 6.0.3, templates are a mess.
Here are screenshots:
What should I do to install uBlogsy to the latest current cms version?
Damn! MASSIVE Umbraco bug!
I've done a test. Everything seems to work fine. It's the the Umbraco back office which is buggerd.
It looks like you shoudl be able to edit from outside of the backoffice. I never edit tempaltes from the back office anyway.
Nothing else you can really do unless you want to get your sql. I imagine they will fix it in the next release.
I've reported the bug: http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/U4-2097
Thank you Anthony.
I have tested it on 6.1.0-beta and it still bugs like in 6.0.3.
I have also found a cause of the bug: umbracoNode table contain two identical uniqueID for both [uBlogsy] [Base] Site and [uBlogsy] [Base] Blog. Once I manually make Id's unique, everything works fine. I have found no source of uniqueID's in package, that must mean they are generated somewhere from inside Umbraco code. I'm not anywhere near Umbraco sources to fix it myself, but since every time duplicate uniqueID is 5B75426C-6F67-7379-5D20-5B426173655D, it looks like it's not really unique :)
Was having this issue as well. Great to have finally found a fix/patch.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted