Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • Adam Nelson 22 posts 158 karma points c-trib
    May 09, 2013 @ 12:58
    Adam Nelson
    0

    Needs a document type in 4.11.8, at least

    I had this installed on a v4.8.0 instance and it was working fine with just the template, macro and XSLT file.

    However after upgrading to v4.11.8, I found that requesting mysite/googlesitetree.aspx would instead show my homepage. Nothing in the log, umbDebugShowTrace didn't show anything, it was weird.

    In the end I fixed this by creating a document type named GoogleSiteTree, giving it the existing GoogleSiteTree template as the allowed & default template, and allowing this new document type to be created under my site root.

    Once I'd create an new node of type GoogleSiteTree in my content tree (node must be named GoogleSiteTree to keep the existing URLs valid), everything worked again fine.

    I suspect there has been some handling of requesing masterpages/templates directly that has changed between 4.8.0 and 4.11.8.

    Cheers, Adam.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft