the RVContactForm package allows you to easily place single XSLT macro that creates form on any of your Umbraco page templates in your web site.
The form is validated at the client AND the server side and you can customize it easily.
since version 1.4.2 of this package, we will support only Umbraco version with NET 4.0.
if you are using 2.0/3.5, you need to use previous version. read the notes at the end of this page.
Please vote for it if you like it! Please Read the Important Notes at the bottom!
1. read the PDF documantation.
2. make sure that you have working SMTP settings in your web.config
3. configure the RVContactForm configuration file.
at /config/RVContactForm.config), define where to send the email, etc.
4. place the RVContactForm XSLT macro in your template or rich text editor.
5. change the look and feel in the css and the xslt macro.
6. customize the form - add or remove fields. please read the documantation for that.