Released on Not yet determined
This is the main Umbraco download, generally you won't need anything else.Downloaded 4614 times - uploaded 25 July 2013
Upgrading from 4.10+ and 6.0.0 beta/RC to 6.1.3
We upgraded the bundled version of HtmlAgilityPack from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206. Some 3rd party components may still rely on the old version and you'll see an error (Could not load file or assembly HtmlAgilityPack, Version=220.127.116.11).
To fix this error, add the following to your web.config (in the runtime/assemblyBinding section):
<assemblyIdentity name="HtmlAgilityPack" publicKeyToken="bd319b19eaf3b43a" culture="neutral" /> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="18.104.22.168-22.214.171.124" newVersion="126.96.36.199" />
A note on config file changes:
- If you're using MySQL, make sure to update your web.config, the MySQL Data Provider (in DbProviderFactories) has changed from version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
- In umbracoSettings.config in the content section there's a new key "defaultDocumentTypeProperty" which is not required. If you don't copy it in, the default is Textstring
There are no other config changes between 6.1.2 and 6.1.3 but if you're upgrading from a different version make sure to do a merge (use WinMerge for example) of all of the config files, especially the web.config
Upgrading from older versions?
- The version-specific upgrade guide be followed in conjunction with the general guide mentioned above
Visual Studio 2013 Preview
Related changes from the issue tracker
Issues & Tasks
- U4-1970 - v6 API - need to implement caching for templates since we're doing a db lookup on a front-end request
- U4-2309 - BackOffice / ExamineMngr : "Optimize index" don't ends correctly when website has not members.
- U4-2344 - 6.1.1 Examine Management Dashboard: Rebuilding index removes all media items from the index
- U4-2447 - NullReferenceException in umbraco.controls.ContentTypeControlNew.IconClassToIconFileName(String iconClass)
- U4-2460 - Umbraco.RenderTemplate() returns exception text when called from within a SurfaceController method
- U4-2476 - New AllowedAsRoot ContentType property is not respected when copying/moving content to root
- U4-2505 - umbraco 6.1.2 throws System.NullReferenceException on the first publish after site compilation
- U4-2534 - Allow at root styling is poor, should look like the description messages when editing content
- U4-2535 - The actions/publish.aspx page does not publish correctly and show the correct publish result
- U4-638 - Bug (and fix/solution): Saving inline base64 image (or any attribute value with equal sign at the end)
Make sure to give the installation instructions a read.
Check the free foundation videos on how to get started building Umbraco sites. They're available from:
World's best community
You'll find our über active community working hard to help each other at Our Umbraco: https://our.umbraco.com
Upgrading from older versions
Make sure to read the upgrade instructions before you attempt an upgrade.
Found a bug?
We're happy to help you with any problems you encounter, so please report them in the issue tracker and mention you're using version 6.1.3.
Do a search first though, if the issue already exists, give it a "thumbs up".
The source for this specific release is available for download from the repository (click the "ZIP" button).