Released on Not yet determined
This is the main Umbraco download, generally you won't need anything else.Downloaded 1605 times - uploaded 25 August 2014
This is a bug fix release of Umbraco 6, there's no new features.
Upgrading from 4.10+ and 6.x to 6.2.1
Note that the UmbracoMembershipProvider, UsersMembershipProvider and UmbracoRoleProvider have been updated in the web.config
Also note that it's a good idea to rebuild your Examine indexes (in the developer section, go to the "Examine management" dashboard and for each of your indexes go to "Info & Tools" to rebuild) in case you were affected by a bug we found in there.
Upgrading from older versions?
- The version-specific upgrade guide be followed in conjunction with the general guide mentioned above
Related changes from the issue tracker
No items to display
Issues & Tasks
- U4-2238 - 6.0.5 - Issue when saving/publishing special characters - '' hexadecimal value 0x03, is an invalid character
- U4-2633 - Bundle all cache refresher transmissions into a single call per request for much better performance
- U4-5121 - umbraco.content launches threadpool threads to reload the xml cache which causes lots of other issues
- U4-5199 - Appending certain query strings to URLs cause InvalidOperationException (The UmbracoContext.Current is null)
- U4-5208 - RenderActionInvoker needs to be able to run async so needs to inherit from AsyncControllerActionInvoker
- U4-5312 - Need to ensure the cache headers are set correctly for templates, Chrome will keep the cached value by default now.
Make sure to give the installation instructions a read.
Check the free foundation videos on how to get started building Umbraco sites. They're available from:
World's best community
You'll find our über active community working hard to help each other at Our Umbraco: https://our.umbraco.com
Upgrading from older versions
Make sure to read the upgrade instructions before you attempt an upgrade.
Found a bug?
We're happy to help you with any problems you encounter, so please report them in the issue tracker and use the “Affected versions” field to set it to 6.2.2.
Do a search first though, if the issue already exists, give it an extra vote.
The source for this specific release is available for download from the repository (click the "ZIP" button).