Released on Not yet determined
This is the main Umbraco download, generally you won't need anything else.Downloaded 6297 times - uploaded 29 October 2015
Umbraco 7.3.1 is a bug fix release on 7.3.0. The fixed bugs are listed below. Notable issues which are now fixed are: we accidentally broke some public access configurations in 7.3.0, the NuGet package wasn't working properly for everybody, installs would hang without ever completing on some machines and you could only save partial views once from the backoffice.
Pro tip: you can now click (or CTRL+click) on the document type name on your content item to go straight to the document type editor.
Follow the normal installation guidelines.
Upgrading from 7.3.0
Make sure to follow the general upgrade guide.
Upgrading from 7.1.x or 7.2.x
There are a few minor breaking changes in this release, listed below. Make sure to go through them before you upgrade.
Upgrading through NuGet
NuGet upgrades will handle everything for you automatically, so you only need to follow the general upgrade guide.
Related changes from the issue tracker
- U4-4794 - Display the property alias for content properties & provide a link to the content type from the generic properties tab
- U4-7032 - 7.3.0 Custom backoffice login provider requires documentation + simpler implementation extensibility
No items to display
Issues & Tasks
- U4-7214 - Culture is not supported. Parameter name: name en_us is an invalid culture identifier error selecting user with different language after upgrade to 7.3.0
- U4-7231 - TryConvertTo<T> of ObjectExtensions doesn't do null checks (causes handled errors on members after upgrade)
- U4-7234 - Members: Xml node name is no longer always "node" causing problems with GetCurrentMember()
- U4-7285 - Every server that reads a instruction from umbracoCacheInstruction will also write the same instruction to the database. Intentional ?
Make sure to give the installation instructions a read.
Check the free foundation videos on how to get started building Umbraco sites. They're available from:
World's best community
You'll find our über active community working hard to help each other at Our Umbraco: https://our.umbraco.com
Upgrading from older versions
Make sure to read the upgrade instructions before you attempt an upgrade.
Found a bug?
We're happy to help you with any problems you encounter, so please report them in the issue tracker and mention you're using version 7.3.1.
Do a search first though, if the issue already exists, give it a "thumbs up".
The source for this specific release is available for download from the repository (click the "ZIP" button).