Released on Not yet determined
There is a newer version available - v8.10.1
This is the main Umbraco download, generally you won't need anything else.Downloaded 1606 times - uploaded 28 January 2016
This release fixes some high priority bugs introduced in 7.3.5, most importantly: alternative templates stopped working and setting user's start nodes and adding public access would throw errors.
Follow the normal installation guidelines.
Upgrading from 7.3.x
Make sure to follow the general upgrade guide.
Upgrading from 7.1.x or 7.2.x
There are a few minor breaking changes in this release, listed below. Make sure to go through them before you upgrade.
Upgrading through NuGet
NuGet upgrades will handle everything for you automatically, so you only need to follow the general upgrade guide.
Related changes from the issue tracker
No items to display
No items to display
Issues & Tasks
- U4-6350 - Post-upgrade logs into back-office as admin
- U4-7546 - Cannot delete document type - fanoe starter kit Text Page
- U4-7682 - Add option to DatabaseServerMessengerOptions to force a Cold Boot if there are too many instructions
- U4-7787 - Shorthand use of ?altTemplate= doesn't work
- U4-7792 - Upgrade ImageProcessor dependency to latest version
- U4-7796 - Get UrlRewritingNet from the official NuGet location
- U4-7807 - Domain, language, public access cache (GetAll) caches not working when there are no items
- U4-7810 - DatabaseServerRegistrar should not execute as soon as a request is made, this slows down app start
- U4-7811 - Content type repositories should use FullDataSetRepositoryCachePolicyFactory for performance
- U4-7816 - The IsolatedCache instance in the RepositoryFactory differs from the ApplicationContext singleton instance
- U4-7836 - YSOD when upgrading Umbraco with error during AddUserDataClaims
- U4-7852 - SetInternalRedirectPublishedContent can be called with a null content item
- U4-7853 - TemplateRepository does case sensitive matching on alias
- U4-7781 - Setting a user's start node causes YSOD