Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Nicola 3 posts 83 karma points
    Oct 30, 2018 @ 14:22
    Nicola

Hello,

First of all I apologise for my non-technical background; I'm not a developer! Our company uses Umbraco as the CMS for many of its websites, and I have been tasked with finding out what the best solutions are in regard to implementing a proper approval workflow for sign-off of content.

After having a look around it seems the best solution was the Plumber package: https://our.umbraco.com/packages/backoffice-extensions/plumber-workflow-for-umbraco/

I cannot find anything more recent which seems to be suitable, so I wanted to ask:

1. If this is the best solution out there at present, or if there are any others you would recommend

2. If there's a demo site out there for this at all (I have no access to be able to install this, and there is mention of demo logins but no links)

Thank you for any assistance!

• Matthew Wise 271 posts 1373 karma points MVP 4x c-trib
    Oct 30, 2018 @ 14:45
    Matthew Wise

Hi Nicola,

As far as I know beyond the in built workflows Umbraco has.

Plumber is the only other option (there maybe more but never found them)

The demo site is something that can be run by a developer locally. Once it has been checked out from Github.

From my experience looking and having a bit of a play its really good.

Also if you have further question if you ask on the forum section https://our.umbraco.com/packages/backoffice-extensions/plumber-workflow-for-umbraco/plumber-workflow-for-umbraco-discussion-and-troubleshooting/ The author of the package might get an email (if they have it turned on)

Hope this helps

Matt

• Nicola 3 posts 83 karma points
    Jan 17, 2019 @ 09:55
    Nicola

Thank you Matthew, much appreciated!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft