Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I have upgraded to 4.7 and after some initial problems i have most of my site working as it should be.
I have one serious issue left, all the rich text boxes are missing in the backend.
When i look at the source for the backend page i can see this:
<div class="propertyItemheader">Indhold<br /><small>Sidens hovedindhold</small></div>
<textarea name="ctl00$body$prop_indhold" rows="2" cols="20" id="body_prop_indhold" class="tinymceContainer" style="visibility: hidden">
The textarea used for rendering the Tiny MCE editor in the backend page has Visibility:hidden,i can actually see the content from the rich textbox in the source for the page.
How did that happen ? and what can i do to fix it ?
If i try to open the Richtext editor under Datatypes in the developer section i get this YSOD:
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '75' Key being added: '75' Source Error:
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
[ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '75' Key being added: '75']
System.Collections.SortedList.Add(Object key, Object value) +9428070
umbraco.editorControls.tinymce.tinyMCEPreValueConfigurator.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +1610
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2207
Does this mean that there is something wrong with my tinyMCE config file ?
Yeah I think there's something wrong with the config file, either the file permissions are incorrect or something custom was added which breaks the configuration.
Here's what I found in simular threads:
Since you upgraded you may need to merge the old config file with the new config file from a clean 4.7 umbraco install.
You totally rock .-)
I had added the template command in the config file with priority=75, this is also used by the new spell checker command.
So now i can see the RTE in the Datatypes section, but they still do not show up in the backend when i edit my pages.
I tried to use the original config file from the 4.7 distribution, and this solves my problem, so now i just need to figure out how to get the templates command into the config file without breaking it.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted