Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Sha Le 20 posts 40 karma points
    Dec 31, 2011 @ 14:54
    Sha Le

default.aspx page is crashing...

Hi All -- default.aspx is crashing and all other pages are working. Before it started crashing, this is what I did. I copied home page (and child nodes) and created a new one...everything was fine. Made changes to copied one and after many changes decided to delete the copied node. Now I see the default.aspx is crashing, but other pages are working. Any help? Thanks a lot.

Dec 31, 2011 @ 14:56
  • Sebastiaan Janssen 5058 posts 15520 karma points MVP admin hq
    Dec 31, 2011 @ 21:46
    Sebastiaan Janssen

I'm probably not much help here, but you could try to publish all of your content again. Publish all of your nodes and their children; Do not just right-click the top content node and choose "Republish entire site", this will lead to you getting a corrupt umbraco.config file. Each node has to be explicitly published, to also update the XML fragments in the database.

Dec 31, 2011 @ 22:17
    Sha Le

Thanks. I published each individual nodes, but still it is crashing. 

:(

• Stefan Kip 1614 posts 4131 karma points c-trib
    Jan 03, 2012 @ 22:01
    Stefan Kip

The only thing I can tell you is, that this page tells you umbraco couldn't find a node with this URL...
    Also the line saying 'Redirecting to domain: saiep.local, nodeId: 1122' looks weird to me... Maybe that will get you to the root cause of your problem? 

Jan 03, 2012 @ 23:54
    Sha Le

Thanks for your response.

This issue is fixed now, after emptying my recycle bin. Please see this thread Pls help... for more information.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft