Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ian Banks 24 posts 44 karma points
    Oct 18, 2010 @ 14:07
    Ian Banks

Load balancing cache issue

Hello I have a Umbraco site running on two servers and there seems to be a problem with the cache not being updated on one of the servers node2 is updating with no issues however node 1 doesn't seem to be updating I was able to get the following stacktrace after trying to publish any help would be appreciated.

Error refreshing all in 'Page Refresher (umbraco.library wrapper)', error: 'System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 132.185.136.180:80 at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint remoteEP) at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream() at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at umbraco.presentation.cache.CacheRefresher.RefreshAll(Guid uniqueIdentifier, String Login, String Password) at umbraco.presentation.cache.dispatcher.RefreshAll(Guid uniqueIdentifier)'

• kristian schneider 190 posts 351 karma points
    Oct 18, 2010 @ 14:43
    kristian schneider

Could it be a security issue? For example if the Config or Data  folder is not accessable by the IIS worker process

• Ian Banks 24 posts 44 karma points
    Oct 18, 2010 @ 21:12
    Ian Banks

Thanks, I worked out the problem it was an internal proxy setting which was forcing the server to timeout.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft