Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Niklas Hjelm 104 posts 125 karma points
    Dec 03, 2011 @ 14:14
    Niklas Hjelm

Sick and tired of pages being unpublished

It's not my purpose to be rude but how can you release something as stable when the system unpublish pages for no apparent reason? This has been an issue before and I thought it would be fixed with 3.7.1 but no.

Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 1364. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published! Parameter name: nodeId

How are you suppose to use a product when you can't trust that pages keep being published? I work in a Web agency and I have been promoting Umbraco for a long time but I'm not sure I will continue to do this when there are critial errors in so called "stable" releases.

Is there a fix for this or do you have to upgrade to version 5 and hope for the best?

/ Niklas

• Stephan Lonntorp 195 posts 212 karma points
    Dec 03, 2011 @ 14:25
    Stephan Lonntorp

I don't have this problem on any of my sites. So it has to have something to do with your setup. Care to give details, so that we can help you?

• Rasmus Berntsen 215 posts 253 karma points c-trib
    Dec 03, 2011 @ 14:41
    Rasmus Berntsen

Hi Niklas,

I have never experienced a page being unpublished without a reason before, and I have been working with Umbraco solutions since the betas of V4 (~3½ years). So I believe Stephan is right - it must be something on your setup. 

Does the log provide anything of value to this behaviour?

• Martin Rud 232 posts 902 karma points c-trib
    Dec 03, 2011 @ 15:02
    Martin Rud

Hi all,

I have the same problem and I can´t from my log figure out what is wrong. So now I have tried another solution which I hope to see solve the problem in the comming days and weeks. See http://our.umbraco.org/forum/ourumb-dev-forum/bugs/26303-Nodes-that-are-unpublished-in-backend-are-still-visible-in-frontend?p=0#comment98796

Regards,
    Martin

Dec 03, 2011 @ 15:16
    Niklas Hjelm

I don't know what to tell you. It's a "typical installation" where I use "normal" properties. The only difference is that I'm using DAMP for my images. This is my log for a page that crashed today. Everything was fine for three hours then error. Can't figure out why.

Open Niklas Hjelm Den vita bänken 03/12/2011 14:07:21  
    Publish Niklas Hjelm Den vita bänken 03/12/2011 14:02:10  
    Publish Niklas Hjelm Den vita bänken 03/12/2011 14:02:10  
    Save Niklas Hjelm Den vita bänken 03/12/2011 14:02:08  
    Error Niklas Hjelm Den vita bänken 03/12/2011 14:02:07 Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 1364. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published! Parameter name: nodeId
    Open Niklas Hjelm Den vita bänken 03/12/2011 14:01:09  
    Error Niklas Hjelm Den vita bänken 03/12/2011 14:01:09 Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 1364. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published! Parameter name: nodeId
    Publish Niklas Hjelm Den vita bänken 03/12/2011 11:11:24  
    Publish Niklas Hjelm Den vita bänken 03/12/2011 11:11:24  
    Save Niklas Hjelm Den vita bänken 03/12/2011 11:11:23  
    Publish Niklas Hjelm Den vita bänken 03/12/2011 11:11:21  
    Publish Niklas Hjelm Den vita bänken 03/12/2011 11:07:33  
    Publish Niklas Hjelm Den vita bänken 03/12/2011 11:07:32  
    Save Niklas Hjelm Den vita bänken 03/12/2011 11:07:32  
    Publish Niklas Hjelm Den vita bänken 03/12/2011 11:07:27  
    Publish Niklas Hjelm Den vita bänken 03/12/2011 11:05:33  
    Publish Niklas Hjelm Den vita bänken 03/12/2011 11:05:32  
    Save Niklas Hjelm Den vita bänken 03/12/2011 11:05:32  
    Open Niklas Hjelm Den vita bänken 03/12/2011 10:59:35  
    New Niklas Hjelm Den vita bänken 03/12/2011 10:59:30  
    -

• Rasmus Berntsen 215 posts 253 karma points c-trib
    Dec 03, 2011 @ 15:31
    Rasmus Berntsen

Yearh, DAMP shouldn't have anything to do with that. 

How does your setup look like? Where is it hosted? 

There's an UmbracoLog table in the DB, you could try to look into that and see if there's some more errors there. The one above doesn't really give any clues, at least not for me. :)

• jaygreasley 416 posts 403 karma points
    Dec 04, 2011 @ 10:48
    jaygreasley

Hi Niklas,

Do you know if there is a node with that ID published? 

If you're happy using SQL Management Studio then run

SELECT *

FROM [cmsContentXml]

where nodeid = 1364

That will tell you the name of the node.

You can also run 

/****** Script for SelectTopNRows command from SSMS  ******/

SELECT TOP 1000 [id]

,[userId]

,[NodeId]

,[Datestamp]

,[logHeader]

,[logComment]

FROM [umbracoLog] where nodeid = 1364

to find any events for that node.

One other thing, do you mean 3.7.1 or 4.7.1 ?

Dec 04, 2011 @ 10:57
    Martin Rud

@jaygreasley:

I had the same problem as Niklas. And the node that gave the "Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 1364. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published! Parameter name: nodeId" error was not publishedto the XML (umbraco.config-file). Therefore I think that the problem is some kind of database not being in sync with the XML-file).

See also http://our.umbraco.org/forum/ourumb-dev-forum/bugs/26303-Nodes-that-are-unpublished-in-backend-are-still-visible-in-frontend, where I suggest a (possible) solution and list some typical log errors that I have found.

/Martin

• jaygreasley 416 posts 403 karma points
    Dec 04, 2011 @ 12:40
    jaygreasley

Martin - when you had it was it the same nodeID ?

This sounds like quite a major issue if it can affect any node.

Dec 04, 2011 @ 13:55
    Martin Rud

Hi jaygreasley,

The site consists of about 1500 nodes and from the latest (I have emptied the log some 2-3 weeks ago) log the error I can see that it affects 16 different nodes and a "0"-node:

Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 0. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published!  Parameter name: nodeId
    Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 1333. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published!  Parameter name: nodeId
    Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 1978. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published!  Parameter name: nodeId
    Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 2045. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published!  Parameter name: nodeId
    Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 2095. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published!  Parameter name: nodeId
    Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 2112. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published!  Parameter name: nodeId
    Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 2154. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published!  Parameter name: nodeId
    Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 2164. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published!  Parameter name: nodeId
    Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 2244. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published!  Parameter name: nodeId
    Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 2256. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published!  Parameter name: nodeId
    Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 2309. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published!  Parameter name: nodeId
    Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 2334. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published!  Parameter name: nodeId
    Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 2337. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published!  Parameter name: nodeId
    Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 2343. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published!  Parameter name: nodeId
    Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 2348. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published!  Parameter name: nodeId
    Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 2364. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published!  Parameter name: nodeId
    Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 2365. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published!  Parameter name: nodeId

• Lee Kelleher 4020 posts 15802 karma points MVP 13x admin c-trib
    Dec 04, 2011 @ 14:58
    Lee Kelleher

Hi Niklas/Martin,

Just to get the usual disclaimer out of the way - it wont be Umbraco itself (e.g. the core code) that is unpublishing the content nodes/documents.

I completely understand how frustrating this problem is ... and would like to help where I can.  Few of questions:

* Which version of Umbraco is being used? (and other details of the server set-up would be highly useful)

* Has the web-agency provided any additional code (DLLs/assemblies in the /bin folder) for the solution? (Nobody is pointing the finger yet)

* When a page becomes "unpublished", in the back-office, is it greyed-out? (or does it still "appear" published?)

Important note to add from me, the only time where I have seen Umbraco unpublishing nodes is when the developer (me) wrote some code incorrectly - I was programmatically publishing content nodes as "Content" objects, rather than "Document" objects - subtle difference is that "Content" object doesn't have a template assoicated with it (meaning that the rendered webpage was blank!) #h5is  ... my client still wont forgive me for that mistake, (but he's still my client).

Thanks, Lee.

Dec 04, 2011 @ 15:55
    Martin Rud

Hi Lee,

Thanks you very much for your questions. For my site the answers are:

* Which version of Umbraco is being used? (and other details of the server set-up would be highly useful)
    It´s a site that was implemented last year on a fresh Umbraco install version 4.5.x, this summer upgraded to 4.7.0. And then last month I upgraded to 4.7.1 in order to try to solve the problem with unpublished nodes. But still no luck.
    umbraco v 4.7.1 (Assembly version: 1.0.4281.20201)
    .Net Version  4.0.30319.239
    Microsoft-IIS/7.5
    MS SQL 2008
    Shared hosting on a webhotel. 

Only XSLT macros are uses for frontend-rendering. No usercontrols has been made.

* Has the web-agency provided any additional code (DLLs/assemblies in the /bin folder) for the solution? (Nobody is pointing the finger yet)
    Theese has been installed from packages from our.umbraco.org: tswe.log.dll, InfoCaster.Umbraco._301UrlTracker.dll, FALMHousekeepingAppTree.dll, FALMHousekeepingTools.dll, Bodenko.Umbraco.AspNetSysInfo.dll

* When a page becomes "unpublished", in the back-office, is it greyed-out? (or does it still "appear" published?)
    Yes, the are greyed out as they should be. So it´s only the frontend/umbraco.config-file that is out of sync. 

* "Bonus-info" is: Frequent error log entries are:

• Couldn't find any page with the nodeId = 2365. This is most likely caused by the page isn't published!  Parameter name: nodeId
    • Error adding node with url 'Tøj og accessories' to SiteMapProvider: System.InvalidOperationException: Multiple nodes with the same URL '/toej-og-accessories/' were found. XmlSiteMapProvider requires that sitemap nodes have unique URLs.     at System.Web.StaticSiteMapProvider.AddNode(SiteMapNode node, SiteMapNode parentNode)     at umbraco.presentation.nodeFactory.UmbracoSiteMapProvider.UpdateNode(Node node)
    • Error adding to SiteMapProvider in loadNodes(): System.InvalidOperationException: Multiple nodes with the same URL '/' were found. XmlSiteMapProvider requires that sitemap nodes have unique URLs.     at System.Web.StaticSiteMapProvider.AddNode(SiteMapNode node, SiteMapNode parentNode)     at umbraco.presentation.nodeFactory.UmbracoSiteMapProvider.loadNodes(String parentId, SiteMapNode parentNode)
    • Error adding to SiteMapProvider: System.InvalidOperationException: Multiple nodes with the same URL '/' were found. XmlSiteMapProvider requires that sitemap nodes have unique URLs.     at System.Web.StaticSiteMapProvider.AddNode(SiteMapNode node, SiteMapNode parentNode)     at umbraco.presentation.nodeFactory.UmbracoSiteMapProvider.loadNodes(String parentId, SiteMapNode parentNode)
    • Error in Execute SQL Package action for package 301 URL Tracker error:umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelperException: Umbraco Exception (DataLayer): SQL helper exception in ExecuteNonQuery ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: There is already an object named 'infocaster301' in the database.     at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)     at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)     at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning()     at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)     at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async)     at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe)     at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()     at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(SqlConnection connection, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlParameter[] commandParameters)     at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(String connectionString, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlParameter[] commandParameters)     at umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelpers.SqlServer.SqlServerHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(String commandText, SqlParameter[] parameters)     at umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelper`1.ExecuteNonQuery(String commandText, IParameter[] parameters)     --- End of inner exception stack trace ---     at umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelper`1.ExecuteNonQuery(String commandText, IParameter[] parameters)     at PackageActionsContrib.ExecuteSql.Execute(String packageName, XmlNode xmlData) 
    • Error loading package action 'addApplicationTree' for package 301 URL Tracker: umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelperException: Umbraco Exception (DataLayer): SQL helper exception in ExecuteNonQuery ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_umbracoAppTree'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.umbracoAppTree'. The duplicate key value is (settings, 301URLTracker).  The statement has been terminated.     at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)     at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)     at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning()     at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)     at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)     at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)     at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)     at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe)     at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()     at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(SqlConnection connection, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlParameter[] commandParameters)     at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(String connectionString, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlParameter[] commandParameters)     at umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelpers.SqlServer.SqlServerHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(String commandText, SqlParameter[] parameters)     at umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelper`1.ExecuteNonQuery(String commandText, IParameter[] parameters)     --- End of inner exception stack trace ---     at umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelper`1.ExecuteNonQuery(String commandText, IParameter[] parameters)     at umbraco.BusinessLogic.ApplicationTree.MakeNew(Boolean silent, Boolean initialize, Byte sortOrder, String applicationAlias, String alias, String title, String iconClosed, String iconOpened, String assemblyName, String type, String action)     at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.standardPackageActions.addApplicationTree.Execute(String packageName, XmlNode xmlData)     at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.PackageAction.RunPackageAction(String packageName, String actionAlias, XmlNode actionXml)
    • Error publishing node: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.     at umbraco.presentation.UmbracoContext.get_Current()     at umbraco.library.GetXmlNodeById(String id)     at umbraco.presentation.nodeFactory.Node..ctor(Int32 NodeId)     at InfoCaster.Umbraco._301UrlTracker.Base301URLTracker.Document_BeforePublish(Document doc, PublishEventArgs e)     at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.web.Document.FireBeforePublish(PublishEventArgs e)     at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.web.Document.PublishWithResult(User u)     at umbraco.presentation.publishingService.CheckPublishing(Object sender)
    I am actually experiencing the problem in "two ways": Unpublished nodes in backend (greyed out) are sometimes visible ind frontend (see the above and this http://our.umbraco.org/forum/ourumb-dev-forum/bugs/26303-Nodes-that-are-unpublished-in-backend-are-still-visible-in-frontend) and published nodes ind backend gets unpublished in frontend after some time (see http://our.umbraco.org/forum/ourumb-dev-forum/bugs/26083-Page-unpublish-after-publish).
    /Martin
  • Lee Kelleher 4020 posts 15802 karma points MVP 13x admin c-trib
    Dec 04, 2011 @ 16:35
    Lee Kelleher

Hi Martin,

The installed 3rd-party packages do not raise any alarm bells with me. As far as I am aware, none of them deal with actually unpublishing content. (301 Url Tracker does hook into the Before_Publish event, but doesn't change anything with the document/node itself).

With the regular exceptions in your logs...

SiteMapProvider: System.InvalidOperationException: These are common for when you have a multi-site install, where page names are the same (on different sites). Unless you are using ASP.NET's SiteMap Providers, then you are safe to comment out the "system.web/siteMap" seciton from your Web.config.

* The 301 URL Tracker exceptions appear to be from someone (something) trying to re-install the package.  Seems strange, can't account for why that would happen. If that continues, drop @kipusoep a tweet, I'm sure he'll help out.

Error publishing node: System.NullReferenceException: This exception is coming from 301 Url Tracker - but it looks like it's due to Umbraco not have a HttpContext. Could there be other code that is trying to publish content outside the web-app? A scheduled task maybe? (I'm not convinced that this is the root cause though).

Still feels like there is a missing piece to the puzzle here... I'll give it some moe thought.

Cheers, Lee.

Dec 04, 2011 @ 21:18
    Niklas Hjelm

Hi Lee

Thanks for helping me/us with our problem. I'm running umbraco version 4.7.1. When a page becomes unpublished it appears like when there is a cache problem with the # sign.

My installation is a very clean install but there might be a few things that I think might effect.

1. Examine. I'm using the version that's being shipped with the installation. Could this cause a problem when the site is being indexed?

2. Sitemap xml. I'm using CultivSearchEngineSitemap to create an XML, maybe this could be causing some problems?

Other than that I can't think of anything.

Best regards / Niklas

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    Dec 04, 2011 @ 21:21
    Jeroen Breuer

Hi Niklas,

Do you also use something like the Desktop Media Uploader and what version of DAMP are you using?

Jeroen

• Paul Blair 466 posts 731 karma points
    Dec 04, 2011 @ 23:25
    Paul Blair

Not sure if this is related, but there was an issue with 4.5 that meant if the database was offline when it was hit it would result in all pages being marked as unpublished and nonodes.aspx being shown. This could be resoved by changing your /config/splashes/nonodes.aspx page to be:

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="noNodes.aspx.cs" Inherits="umbraco.presentation.config.splashes.noNodes" %>
    <%@ Import Namespace="umbraco" %>
    <%@ Import Namespace="System.Xml" %>
    <%@ Import Namespace="umbraco.cms.businesslogic.web" %>
    <%@ Import Namespace="umbraco.IO" %>

<script runat="server">
        protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            Server.ScriptTimeout = 100000;
            var cacheFile = IOHelper.MapPath("/App_Data/umbraco.config");

var r = XmlReader.Create(cacheFile, new XmlReaderSettings() {DtdProcessing = DtdProcessing.Ignore});
            var d = new XmlDocument();
            d.Load(r);

var n = d.SelectSingleNode("//root");
            if (n.ChildNodes.Count == 0)
            {
                Document.RePublishAll();
                library.RefreshContent();
            }
            Response.Redirect("/");

}

</script>
    Dec 05, 2011 @ 19:32
    Martin Rud

@Lee: Thanks for your answers. I can´t really find more pieces to the puzzle (I have no scheduled tasks). Other maybe this: When I upgraded, it overwrote the /App_Data/packages/installed/installedPackages.config with the effect that all installed packages was seen as not-installed when looking in backend under Developer > Packages > Installed packages (the section was empty after upgrade - but then again, it shouldn´t have any effect, should it?).

Dec 06, 2011 @ 08:30
    Niklas Hjelm

@Jeroen

Hi Jeroen. I'm using version 1.0. Do you think Damp can have anything to do with the problem? I have used the media uploader for some files but not for all, and not for the ones which pages are being unpublished.

@Paul

Thanks Paul, if everything else fails I will try this

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    Dec 06, 2011 @ 14:32
    Jeroen Breuer

Hello Niklas,

Have a look at this DAMP 1.0 bug: http://damp.codeplex.com/workitem/16473. Not sure if it's related. It's fixed in DAMP 2.0 so you can try to upgrade too see if that might fix it.

Jeroen

Dec 06, 2011 @ 16:05
    Niklas Hjelm

Hi Jeroen

This might be it. I think the problem happens more often if I publish then update an image then publish again. I'll test this. 

Thanks / Niklas

• Fredrik Esseen 608 posts 904 karma points
    Dec 06, 2011 @ 16:49
    Fredrik Esseen

Hi!

Niklas!

What web hotel are you using?

We used Binero for a while and had a lot of different problems with the db going to hibernate if not used for a while, plus they use a load balanced which resulted in a lot of problems.

We use FS Data with over 40 installations and have never had any problems.

Dec 07, 2011 @ 11:42
    Niklas Hjelm

@Froad

Yes I'm using Binero for my hosting but it seems strange that this problem should relate to that. The problem only happens once then never again (so far). 

/ Niklas

Dec 11, 2011 @ 17:54
    Niklas Hjelm

Just a quick update. Have updated to version 2.0 of DAMP and that didn't fix the problem. :(

Dec 11, 2011 @ 20:05
    Martin Rud

Hi Niklas,

If nothing else work you might try this: http://our.umbraco.org/forum/ourumb-dev-forum/bugs/26303-Nodes-that-are-unpublished-in-backend-are-still-visible-in-frontend#comment98796

It seems to have helped in my case. The site has now been running without problems for about 10 days which is very unusual.

Regards,
    Martin 

Dec 11, 2011 @ 21:18
    Niklas Hjelm

Thanks Martin!

That's one way to do it. Does your solution effect performance at all in a negative way?

Regards / Niklas

Dec 11, 2011 @ 22:00
    Martin Rud

Hi,

Not that I have experienced, but then again: The site is not very big and has not an extreme number of dayly visitors.

But you could try it out and turn it off again if it affects performance. I guess it only affects performance when the publish is going on and for my site (with 2000 nodes) it takes from 10-30 second per republish. And it republishes 4 times a day.

/Martin

Dec 12, 2011 @ 11:53
    Niklas Hjelm

Hi Martin!

I'm having some problems with getting your control to work. Do you think you can put it on a server for download or send it to me? 

Thanks / Niklas

Dec 12, 2011 @ 13:41
    Martin Rud

If you put an e-mail I can try sending the project. It´s untested so I don´t like to put it out.

/Martin

Dec 12, 2011 @ 14:18
    Niklas Hjelm

Thanks! Try sending it to [email protected]

• Andreas Älveborn 31 posts 52 karma points
    Dec 21, 2011 @ 14:23
    Andreas Älveborn

Did you solve you problem.

I have just began to experience this issue today. All the nodes gets unpublished just like that. I republished everything and 1 hour later its gone again. Could this be related to my macro chaches set to 1h ? I'm hosted at binero and could the problem be with refreshing app-pools or something?

This really grinds my gear. If you found a solution I would be happy to get the insight :)

Dec 21, 2011 @ 15:07
    Niklas Hjelm

No I haven't I'm afraid. My problem is that only the last page I published gets unpublished and after publishing again it never fails. I'm considering checking if the page is unpublish through backend and publish if true. 

/ Niklas

Dec 21, 2011 @ 19:52
Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft