Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rohan 105 posts 162 karma points
    Sep 10, 2014 @ 15:38
    Rohan

css stylesheet not working on published content

Hi

As per my yesterday blog (http://our.umbraco.org/forum/umbraco-7/using-umbraco-7/56402-how-to-work-with-existing-websites-html,-css,-js-in-Umbraco-) , now i am able to browse the sub menus from my master page.

I have created the document type "Blog" and created other document types under "Blog" like "Single Post" and "Standard" then created template etc.

On "Content", i have created the node for Blog and "Single Post" , "Standard" sub menus and published it. On my master page (.cshtml), i have replaced static html ancher <a> tag url with the Published url of content like (blog/single-post). 

After that my master page is running fine. Also if i go to to the "Blog" and clicked on "Single Post" , it's opening up that "Single Post" page as well with all static content. 

Now the problem starts,  all the "css" stuff not working on that page.

On my master page, i have called @RenderBody () to render the content of child pages. Now in my sub pages like "SinglePost.cshtml" i have called master template like below and put all static html there.

@inherits Umbraco.Web.Mvc.UmbracoTemplatePage

@{

Layout = "Master.cshtml";

}

This code is calling the master page (design) etc but "css" stuff is not working. See below image

Can you please help me here ?

Thanks,

Rohan Dave

• Openfield Creative 62 posts 222 karma points
    Sep 10, 2014 @ 19:56
    Openfield Creative

Hi Rohan,

Can you post the link element that you are using to call your css file.

Thanks,

Owen

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft