Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Andrew Watt 20 posts 121 karma points
    Jan 25, 2017 @ 21:04
    Andrew Watt

Courier Grid Resolvers

Is there any documentation available for the GridCellResolverProvider and related classes? I need to write some resolvers and unfortunately we did not use Doc Type Grid Editor on this project. I have DocTypeGridEditorGridCellResolver.cs but I haven't been able to figure out how to edit it to upload my content correctly.

• Mike Donahue 36 posts 158 karma points
    Jan 14, 2019 @ 22:35
    Mike Donahue

I'm in the same boat Andrew - did you find the solution? I was referred to https://github.com/umbraco/Umbraco.Courier.Contrib for examples. I haven't been able to make any progress either without some sort of documentation. Figured I'd comment to see if we can bump this question and help others.

The Grid editor is storing fine in the CM environment: [{"value":null,"editor":{"alias":"button"},"active":true,"type":{"name":"Red","style":"red-button"},"link":{"id":"5241","name":"Materials","url":"/english/materials/","icon":"icon-lightbulbcolor-green"}}]

When Courier moves it to CD the JSON changes to: [{"value":null,"editor":{"alias":"button","view":null},"styles":null,"config":null}]

• Andrew Watt 20 posts 121 karma points
    Jan 14, 2019 @ 22:57
    Andrew Watt

No, I never found a good resolution and ended up going in a different direction altogether. I know there's been a lot of changes since then and Umbraco Deploy to replace Courier in some situations. Are you using Courier or Deploy? Could you use Deploy in your situation?

• Mike Donahue 36 posts 158 karma points
    Jan 15, 2019 @ 14:04
    Mike Donahue

Funny, your question led me to https://our.umbraco.com/forum/umbraco-courier/82543-courier-grid-resolvers#comment-301366

Our client has a courier license, and I'm not sure Deploy is available for on-premise solutions yet.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft