Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I'm having issues with Contour forms entered/added in TinyMCE. They do not render in the frontend. I have added a form with runat="server" to my template, but it still does not render.
Contour is currently in trial mode. Does that have anything to do with it?
Do any of you any suggestions?
An update. The Contour form works fine if I add it to a template (not in TinyMCE), so it seems to have something to do with TinyMCE, when I add the form.
Tried reproducing, but sofar it works fine in my browsers (firefox, ie8 and chrome) do you have some more details? does it insert anything in tinymce? does it rende the form after saving? any js errors?
Kim, I just had the same experience when trying to get a trial form working. Here is what I had set up to see the problem:
how I solved the problem:
So it maes to me that I did not have a <form runat="server"> since that what ASP.NET needs to work properly. Did it solve your problem?
I got the same error.
I have a global <form runat=server arround all pages.
If i include the form inside the template it works.
If I use the Content Editor it is not shown inside the page.
Can somebody explain how to fix this issue?
This is exactly the same issue as I'm experiencing in 4.5.2. I posted about this 3 days ago here .
Can someone please assist with this? I have a site waiting to go live to a client who are demanding the ability to place the Contour forms within any rich text editor content area in the site as expected.
Hello all, I'm having what appears to be the same issue. Have created basic form with one text field. I can add the form to a template without a problem via the add marco button when editing a template. Form renders fine on front end.
If I add via macro button on rich text editor when editing a document it will render fine in the editor, but won't render correctly on the front end when I save and publish.
I do get something on the front end though. Strangly this is actually rendered on the page:
and it appears like this in the source:
I have a very tight deadline and honestly the whole project is forms so any help is greatly appreciated.
I'm running contour in trial mode as I don't know the domain of the site yet, but I have purchased it.
I have just found what is breaking this for me anyway:
If you are inserting the form macro into the text editor, and the content of this text editor is inserted into the template via the "insert umbraco page field" button on the edit template screen, and when inserting you choose to check the "Convert Linebreaks" checkbox...It will break the form render. If you set "convertLineBreaks" to false, it will render the form properly.
I know this thread is a bit old, but I had the same issue with the lastest version of Umbraco (v6) and Contour (v3.17). I used some razor script to render the content of the page and the RTE containing the contour macro. Everything but the contour form rendered when using
s2k_pageMainContent is the RTE alias.
I had to change to the following using umbraco.library.RenderMacroContent to make it all work :
Hope it will help some solving their issue
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted