Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Nick 84 posts 451 karma points
    Feb 08, 2023 @ 20:29
    Nick

Umbraco Cloud - Local to Dev Environment error

Hi,

I'm fairly new to Umbraco Cloud, wondered if anybody could help me with any issue. I'm building an Umbraco site on my local machine using Visual Studio, and pushing changes to my Cloud dev environment, the site seems to run ok, btu receive an error message such as below:

enter image description here

"Date": "2023-02-08T14:25:32.2006301+00:00",

"Message": "Failed to save container with the name 'NestedContents' for entity type data-type-container' with UDI 'umb://data-type-container/10ba8c950c8f4fa0b89efe36caa700ae'.", "Ex": { "EnvironmentName": "source", "HasMeaningForUi": false, "Message": "Failed to save container with the name 'NestedContents' for entity type data-type-container' with UDI 'umb://data-type-container/10ba8c950c8f4fa0b89efe36caa700ae'.", "Data": {}, "InnerException": { "ClassName": "System.InvalidOperationException", "Message": "A container with the same name already exists.", "Data": null, "InnerException": null, "HelpURL": null, "StackTraceString": " at Umbraco.Cms.Infrastructure.Persistence.Repositories.Implement.EntityContainerRepository.PersistNewItem(EntityContainer entity)\r\n at Umbraco.Cms.Core.Cache.NoCacheRepositoryCachePolicy2.Create(TEntity entity, Action1 persistNew)\r\n at Umbraco.Cms.Infrastructure.Persistence.Repositories.Implement.EntityRepositoryBase2.Save(TEntity entity)\r\n at Umbraco.Cms.Core.Services.Implement.DataTypeService.SaveContainer(EntityContainer container, Int32 userId)\r\n at Umbraco.Deploy.Core.Connectors.ServiceConnectors.Services.ContainerConnectorHelper.SaveContainer(String entityType, EntityContainer container)", "RemoteStackTraceString": null, "RemoteStackIndex": 0, "ExceptionMethod": null, "HResult": -2146233079, "Source": "Umbraco.Infrastructure", "WatsonBuckets": null }, "HelpLink": null, "Source": "Umbraco.Deploy.Core", "HResult": -2146233088, "StackTrace": " at Umbraco.Deploy.Core.Connectors.ServiceConnectors.Services.ContainerConnectorHelper.SaveContainer(String entityType, EntityContainer container)\r\n at Umbraco.Deploy.Infrastructure.Connectors.ServiceConnectors.ContainerConnector.Process(ArtifactDeployState2 state, IDeployContext context, Int32 pass)\r\n at Umbraco.Deploy.Infrastructure.Connectors.ServiceConnectors.ServiceConnectorBase3.Process(ArtifactDeployState dart, IDeployContext context, Int32 pass)\r\n at Umbraco.Deploy.Infrastructure.Environments.CurrentEnvironment.ProcessArtifacts(IEnumerable1 arts, IDeployContext context, CancellationToken token)" }, "Sender": "Umbraco.Deploy.Infrastructure.Work.WorkItems.DiskReadWorkItem"

Could anybody help me solving the issue, it's regarding a dupicated Nested Contents folder which I created within Doc types, but as you can see I only have 1 folder, any help would be much appreciated

enter image description here

Kind regards Nick

• Nick 84 posts 451 karma points
    Feb 20, 2023 @ 14:25
Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft