Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Claushingebjerg 936 posts 2571 karma points
    Dec 07, 2023 @ 10:13
    Claushingebjerg

Forms not working / loading on live

I have just setup a site, added forms, and bought a license. Works fine on localhost. Do a publish and upload to live, and i get a weird screen with some {{wm.overlay}} style error texts

Localhost: enter image description here

Live: enter image description here

I get this error in the log on live enter image description here

License is installed correctly. I can't access forms security on live either... It just doesn't load at all, blank screen...

What to do?

• Brendan Rice 538 posts 1100 karma points
    Dec 08, 2023 @ 01:31
    Brendan Rice

This doesn't look like a licensing issue but more of an Angular issue. I'd guess there's files missing.

Things to try:

• Make sure you've uploaded all the Umbraco forms files ([webroot]\wwwroot\App_Plugins\UmbracoForms) it should look like this on the server.
    • When in Umbraco back office clear the cache, sometimes old files get cached and throw out the UI. This often happens with plugins.
    • Make sure you're using the latest version of Umbraco forms and that the version of Umbraco supports it
    • Check the Umbraco logs to see if there are any further errors ([web root]\umbraco\Logs)

If none of that works I could try help you debug this on live through a screen share tomorrow afternoon?

• Claushingebjerg 936 posts 2571 karma points
    Dec 08, 2023 @ 11:10
    Claushingebjerg

Thanks Its seems to be a "smidge" issue

Found this post https://our.umbraco.com/forum/using-umbraco-and-getting-started/110332-angular-error-in-browser-on-forms-edit-page-after-publish-from-visual-studio

But aparently its not a bug thats important enough to fix even though Forms is a paid add on...

I deleted the smidge folder, and am hoping for the best, so my client can get on with his forms work.

Umbraco didn't bother to answer my email about it either...

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft