Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mike 80 posts 101 karma points
    Aug 25, 2010 @ 09:42
    Mike

Image Cropper, Doctypes and 4.5

Hi,

I couldn't find this so let's post...

I see the imagecropper is default in 4.5, but I was wondering, does this one also have the scalable viewport implemented so when cropping a large image it is resized to the users screen?

Does the export/import of doctypes with master/child work in this release? Previously, when importing a nested doctype, the children would be imported as single doctypes.

• Tim 1193 posts 2675 karma points MVP 3x c-trib
    Aug 25, 2010 @ 12:36
    Tim

Hi Mike,

I'm not sure on the image cropper resizing. Its just this pacakage: http://our.umbraco.org/projects/backoffice-extensions/image-cropper so it might be worth checking the forum in there to see if it does that.

As for the export, I believe it still works the same as before (sadly). You could maybe create a package and add the docType and its parent doctypes to it and try importing that?

• Mike 80 posts 101 karma points
    Sep 03, 2010 @ 12:30
    Mike

Finally found the time to install a 4.5 release today. Creating a package with doctypes with master/childs and re-installing works good. 

Image Cropper doesn't have the viewport thingy installed. Too bad... i'll have to check the forums for this. 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft