Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• rajesh 1 post 21 karma points
    Oct 12, 2010 @ 08:26
    rajesh

add new font

how to add new fonts into the font family dropdown list in umbraco rich text editor

• Dirk De Grave 4541 posts 6021 karma points MVP 3x admin c-trib
    Oct 12, 2010 @ 09:11
    Dirk De Grave

Right click on a stylesheet in the 'Settings' section, and click 'Create'. Add a name and hit 'Enter'. Enter the info as outlined on the screen and you're set.

For example: 

Also make sure that the stylesheet you've added this new style to has been allowed as 'Related stylesheet' on the Rich text editor (Can be set via 'Developer'-'Datatypes'-Rich text editor')

Hope this helps.

Regards,

/Dirk

• Rich Green 2246 posts 4008 karma points
    Oct 12, 2010 @ 09:12
  • Dirk De Grave 4541 posts 6021 karma points MVP 3x admin c-trib
    Oct 12, 2010 @ 09:22
    Dirk De Grave

Cool, was looking for a wiki entry but couldn't find it... thanks for sharing Rich.

Cheers,

/Dirk

• Rich Green 2246 posts 4008 karma points
    Oct 12, 2010 @ 09:34
    Rich Green

Actually I think your answer was clearer, just didn't see it before I replied :)

• Geoff Baldwin 80 posts 100 karma points
    Oct 28, 2010 @ 00:00
    Geoff Baldwin

I see how this works but have a question and a comment:

Comment:

This seems rather restrictive. Users only have the choice of fonts that you create for them. And if the user uses word and creates something using fonts in word and then uses the 'paste from word' feature he loses al his fonts and formating.

Question:

Once I have created my long list of fonts/styles that I want enabled in the editor, How do I then make these available in another site? Just copying the CSS fike doesn't work as the 'sub sheets' are not taken with it.and there does not appear to be an 'export function'

Do I have to manually recreate them for each site?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft