Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• kukuwka 75 posts 96 karma points
    Dec 20, 2010 @ 12:59
    kukuwka

How to create own local package

Hi,

I try to insatll local package that I created by myself, but I get the next error:

Could not upload file
    System.Exception: Error unpacking extension... ---> ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Wrong Local header signature: 0x21726152 at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipInputStream.GetNextEntry() at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.unPack(String ZipName) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7380c184e9fcd3ea\umbraco\cms\businesslogic\Packager\Installer.cs:line 882 at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.Import(String InputFile) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7380c184e9fcd3ea\umbraco\cms\businesslogic\Packager\Installer.cs:line 148 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.Import(String InputFile) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7380c184e9fcd3ea\umbraco\cms\businesslogic\Packager\Installer.cs:line 153 at umbraco.presentation.developer.packages.Installer.uploadFile(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7380c184e9fcd3ea\umbraco\presentation\umbraco\developer\Packages\installer.aspx.cs:line 117

My package contains: .dll,package.xml and 2 aspx files.

How the package should be built?

Thanks,

kukuwka

• Matt Brailsford 4123 posts 22194 karma points MVP 9x c-trib
    Dec 20, 2010 @ 13:02
    Matt Brailsford

Hi kukuwka,

My best guess would be a malformed package.xml. How did you create the package file? The easiest way would be to use the Umbraco UI to ceate the package for you and just choose the DLL and .ASPX files to include. If you want to do it manually, you may want to checkout an MSBuild script I created for doing this which I use all the time:

http://blog.mattbrailsford.com/2010/11/13/automating-umbraco-package-creation-using-msbuild/

All the best

Matt

• kukuwka 75 posts 96 karma points
    Dec 20, 2010 @ 15:14
    kukuwka

Thank you for reply.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft