Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Bambe 45 posts 66 karma points
    Jan 19, 2011 @ 09:27
    Bambe

how to add styles dropdown list in TinyMCE 3 at Umbraco 4.6.1 ??

i have read this article:
    http://our.umbraco.org/wiki/recommendations/recommended-reading-for-content-editors/adding-styles-to-the-tinymce

i have set Richtext editor datatype and Related stylesheets option and ticked css file

and back to my Content to edit my page, click the editor TinyMCE styles dropdown list are not someting appear

how to solve the problem? thx a lot :)

my css file contents are as follows:
    ====================
    .user_wrapper_right{background:#FFFFFF none repeat scroll 0 0;border:1px solid #DBDBDB;float:right;margin-bottom:5px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;pddding:2px !important;}
    .user_wrapper_left {background:#FFFFFF none repeat scroll 0 0;border:1px solid #DBDBDB;float:left;margin-bottom:5px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;pddding:2px !important;}
    .user_wrapper01{padding-left:8px; border-left:solid 6px #afafaf; margin:8px;}
    .user_wrapper02{border:1px dotted #afafaf; padding:8px;}
    .user_forum_title01{margin:4px 4px 8px 4px; background:#eee; text-indent:4px; border-bottom:1px solid #999; padding-top:3px; padding-bottom:3px;}
    .user_forum_title02{color:#6e6e6e;}
    .user_ul_style01{line-height:1.4em;}
    .user_ul_style01 li{margin-top:6px;margin-bottom:6px;}
    .user_gmap_info01{    font-weight:bold;;    padding-left:25px;padding-top:6px;padding-bottom:6px;padding-right:6px;}
    .user_table{border-collapse: collapse;}
    .user_table th, .user_table td{border: 1px solid #aaa;}
    .user_pstyle_01{text-indent:2em;}
    ====================

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jan 19, 2011 @ 09:44
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Bambe

You need to create the stylesheet in Umbraco in the "settings" section under "stylesheet". If you have already done so you need to right click the created stylesheet and add the different styles you need. You need to add each style individually.

So for your .user_wrapper_right you need to create this style and make sure the values are entered like this

Name: user_wrapper_right (Maybe you should consider removing the "_" and Capitalize "User").
    Alias: .user_wrapper_right (this is your class name).

As long as your styles are already defined in a stylesheet you don't need to do it in the textfield below these two mentioned fields. You should now be able to see this style from your style dropdown. Once you have marked a text and chosen the style and saved and published the page you should be able to see the class name in your html source.

Hope this helps.

/Jan

Jan 19, 2011 @ 10:37
    Bambe

Hi, Jane

sorry Jane, could you make some examples for me ?

it's hard to understand without examples

so sorry my poor programing :(

thank you very much :)

Jan 19, 2011 @ 10:53
    Bambe

Sorry my bad :(

i don't know it can create sub css page in Stylesheets...

now the problem are solved

and say again sorry :)

• Matt Brailsford 4123 posts 22194 karma points MVP 9x c-trib
    Jan 19, 2011 @ 12:58
    Matt Brailsford

Hey Bambe,

Just for reference, you should checkout the umbraco video on stylesheets which shows you how to go about setting this up.

http://umbraco.org/help-and-support/video-tutorials/introduction-to-umbraco/sitebuilder-introduction/stylesheets

Matt

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft