Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Michal 3 posts 23 karma points
    Jan 23, 2011 @ 20:41
    Michal

Language Files - missing?

Hello,

I am looking for language files for umbraco, escpecially polish translation.

Anybody knows where can i get it?

Thanks,

Mike.

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jan 23, 2011 @ 21:13
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Michal

I think that the language files have disapeared with the new site design on umbraco.org.

However to change the UI language for users you can go to the "users" section and select the default UI language for specific users. However it does not seem like there has yet been made a polish translation.

So if you're up for doing that I think that the Umbraco HQ would like to hear from you.

Hope this helps.

/Jan

Jan 23, 2011 @ 21:24
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi again

The kind mr. Thomas Höhler pointed me in the right direction regarding where the language files can be found.

To find them you need to go to the /umbraco/config/lang folder - here the current translations can be found.

/Jan

• Michal 3 posts 23 karma points
    Jan 23, 2011 @ 21:34
    Michal

Thanks for your response Jan.

I thought that polish translation was already made, cause I read that smbd already downloaded it:

http://our.umbraco.org/forum/using/ui-questions/5859-umbracoDefaultUILanguage-does-not-change-anything-for-me

I just thought that I am simply unable of finding it on umbraco page. Anybody knows how to get to language files with new umbraco site design?

There is no polish translation under /umbraco/config/lang. So if i get confirmed that it hasnt been done, i think i ll spend some time to do it.

Mike.

Jan 23, 2011 @ 21:40
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Mike

Ok, then it's possible that the polish language file is already out there somewhere but for some reason just is not a part of the default UI languages. Try shooting the HQ an e-mail about it then.

Cheers.

/Jan

• MR_Cracow 2 posts 22 karma points
    Oct 07, 2011 @ 09:17
    MR_Cracow

Hi,

I know it's quite old topic, but i'm facing the same problem today. Is there posibility to find Polish translation right now?

Thanks,

Michael

• Marek 16 posts 78 karma points
    Oct 07, 2011 @ 15:32
    Marek

Hi

i'm too interesting polish language file

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft