Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• mots 44 posts 75 karma points
    Jan 25, 2011 @ 17:52
    mots

Improved Media Picker Problem

Hi,

I have installed the Improved Media Picker package and after inserting the property into my template, I am getting an error when clicking on the its Choose button.

I get a Javascript error saying 'Type is undefined' and 'Object expected', and then nothing happens. Has anyone else seen this issue before and if does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks.

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    Jan 25, 2011 @ 18:06
    Jeroen Breuer

The Improved Media Picker only works for Umbraco 4.0. In Umbraco 4.5 it's the default media picker. You can enable it by enabling the advanced settings in the datatype.

I'm currently also working on an advanced media picker for Umbraco 4.5. It has a lot of cool new features. If you give me your e-mail I can send you the Release Candidate if you're interessted.

Jeroen

• mots 44 posts 75 karma points
    Jan 25, 2011 @ 18:18
    mots

Ah setting 'Show advanced dialog' in the media picker's datatype settings did the trick! It does exactly what I would like it to do now, which is upload images within the media picker without having to always upload in the media section first.

Thanks Jeroen.

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    Jan 25, 2011 @ 22:41
    Jeroen Breuer

Glad you got it solved.

In my new media picker you can select multiple images in 1 picker, also create folders in the upload screen and choose which file extensions are allowed. If you're interessed I can still send it ;).

Jeroen

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft