<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE xsl:stylesheet [
        <!ENTITY nbsp "&#x00A0;">
    ]>
    <xsl:stylesheet
      version="1.0"
      xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
      xmlns:msxml="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt"
      xmlns:umbraco.library="urn:umbraco.library" xmlns:Exslt.ExsltCommon="urn:Exslt.ExsltCommon" xmlns:Exslt.ExsltDatesAndTimes="urn:Exslt.ExsltDatesAndTimes" xmlns:Exslt.ExsltMath="urn:Exslt.ExsltMath" xmlns:Exslt.ExsltRegularExpressions="urn:Exslt.ExsltRegularExpressions" xmlns:Exslt.ExsltStrings="urn:Exslt.ExsltStrings" xmlns:Exslt.ExsltSets="urn:Exslt.ExsltSets" xmlns:tagsLib="urn:tagsLib" xmlns:BlogLibrary="urn:BlogLibrary"
      exclude-result-prefixes="msxml umbraco.library Exslt.ExsltCommon Exslt.ExsltDatesAndTimes Exslt.ExsltMath Exslt.ExsltRegularExpressions Exslt.ExsltStrings Exslt.ExsltSets tagsLib BlogLibrary ">

<xsl:output method="xml" omit-xml-declaration="yes"/>

<xsl:param name="currentPage"/>

<xsl:template match="/">
            <div class="tagcloud">
                <p>

<xsl:for-each select="tagsLib:getAllTags()/tags/tag">
                        <xsl:sort select="." order="ascending"/>
                        <href="{umbraco.library:NiceUrl($currentPage/ancestor-or-self::Blog/@id)}?filterby={.}">
                            <xsl:attribute name="class">
                                <xsl:choose>
                                    <xsl:when test="@nodesTagged &gt; 5">
                                        <xsl:value-of select="string('tagweight5')"  />
                                    </xsl:when>
                                    <xsl:otherwise>
                                        <xsl:value-of select="concat('tagweight',@nodesTagged)"/>
                                    </xsl:otherwise>
                                </xsl:choose>
                            </xsl:attribute>
                            <xsl:value-of select="."/>
                        </a>
                        <xsl:text</xsl:text>
                    </xsl:for-each>

</p>
            </div>

</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

can anyone solve this problem?

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Mar 01, 2011 @ 08:01
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi ujwal

Could you please provide us some more information about what version of Umbraco you experience this on? And are you using any starter kit or just the blog4umbraco package?

/Jan

• Kim Andersen 1447 posts 2196 karma points MVP
    Mar 01, 2011 @ 08:06
  • ujwal shrestha 12 posts 32 karma points
    Mar 01, 2011 @ 08:06
    ujwal shrestha

i m using -Blog4Umbraco_2.0.26_for_4.5. 

when i see the content of the Tag cloud it shows 

Error reading XSLT file: \xslt\BlogTagcloud.xslt

Mar 01, 2011 @ 08:07
    Kim Andersen

Hi ujwal.

As I mentioned in the other post, could you try putting the following in the end of your URL where you get this error: ?umbdebugshowtrace=true.

Then find somewhere in the trace that has a red color and paste it in here.

/Kim A

Mar 01, 2011 @ 08:10
    ujwal shrestha

hey kim.. it is not giving error on template .it gives error on content when inserting the tag cloud macro

Mar 01, 2011 @ 08:11
    Kim Andersen

So you are trying to insert the macro in a richtext editor?

If thats the case, try remove the checkmark from "render in editor", under the macro in the Developer section.

/Kim A

Mar 01, 2011 @ 08:14
    ujwal shrestha

yes it works and thanks.. well can u help to find some tutorials about creating a blog site using umbraco. i couldnt find much information about it. and i also want to use member login in my page.i m a beginner so i dont have much knowledge.thanks in advance

Mar 01, 2011 @ 08:14
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Ujwal

Is this error showing in the Umbraco backend?

What Kim is saying is that when you browse to the page based on the template containing the maco that is throwing an error you should add the mentioned querystring to url since it will give you a view with some information about the macro. And maybe there will be a read error message specifying what is wrong.

I asume this XSLT is the one that is predefined and that it has not been altered before using it?

/Jan

Mar 01, 2011 @ 08:17
    Kim Andersen

So the problem is solved now?

I think you should maybe try installing a new version of Umbraco, and then choose to install the Blog starter kit. It's probably almost the same as the package as you've installed, but the starter kit should work out of the box. Then you can look around the different code, document types etc. to get a better view on how things are working.

/Kim A

Mar 01, 2011 @ 08:19
    ujwal shrestha

i have studied about the datatypes and templates and macros. i watched the videos. i want to know more about creating a blog website. 

Mar 01, 2011 @ 08:22
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi ujwal

I can understand that :-)

But were you able to solve the problem or is the XSLT file still throwing an error at you? In that case did you try to do the trick Kim mentioned?

/Jan

Mar 01, 2011 @ 08:24
    ujwal shrestha

yes it worked. can u send me some suggestions about creating a member login form. i want to make a blog site.

Mar 01, 2011 @ 08:27
    ujwal shrestha

hey kim,

can u help me create a blog website.send me some suggestions 

Mar 01, 2011 @ 08:30
    Kim Andersen

Hi Ujwal

There are two great videos about members/login in Umbraco here: http://umbraco.com/help-and-support/video-tutorials/umbraco-fundamentals/members/introduction-to-members

Don't know if you have a subscription to the videos, but if not I would strongly suggest that you get yourself one. It's very cheap and there are great videos on a lot of stuff going on in Umbraco.

/Kim A

Mar 01, 2011 @ 08:34
    ujwal shrestha

some times i think why i was born in Nepal.i cannot subscribe even if u want to coz i dont have a credit card. 
    Is there any documentations about creating blog site and creating member 

• Dave 48 posts 68 karma points
    May 11, 2011 @ 12:30
    Dave

Hi All

I get this problem using Umbraco 4.5.2 (latest the blog will install on!) with a standard install of the Blog4Umbraco 2.0.26 and with the 'Render content in editor' switched off (prob makes no odds as I see this in the Blog itself when the Tag Cloud link is hit).

Also installed is the Business Website starter kit, other than that no changes from a new installation.

Can anyone hep please

Cheers

Dave

May 11, 2011 @ 18:16
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Dave

What does the content of the XSLT file look like? (Can't remember at the moment) - It can be that it's trying to make use of an extension that has been updated or that it's trying to match the legacy XML schema perhaps.

/Jan

May 11, 2011 @ 22:40
    Kim Andersen

Hi there Dave

Did you install Blog4Umbraco_2.0.26_for_4.5.zip or Blog4Umbraco_2.0.26.zip?

At work we installed the Blog4Umbraco_2.0.26_for_4.5.zip on a 4.7 without any problems at all. What errors are you getting if you try to install the package on a newer version of Umbraco than 4.5.2?

Back to your question - Could you provide us with the code from your BlogTagcloud.xslt? Maybe thiscan help us help you. Or try putting the ?umbdebugshowtrace=true at the end of your URL to see if the trace gives you any errors.

/Kim A

May 16, 2011 @ 11:53
    Dave

Using a fresh install of 4.7, I downloaded and local installed Blog4Umbraco_2.0.26_for_4.5.zip and got this error:

Server Error in '/Umbraco470' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
    Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Source Error:
    An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
    Stack Trace:
    [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
    umbraco.cms.businesslogic.property.Property.MakeNew(PropertyType pt, Content c, Guid versionId) +323
    umbraco.cms.businesslogic.Content.createNewVersion() +319
    umbraco.cms.businesslogic.Content.CreateContent(ContentType ct) +198
    umbraco.cms.businesslogic.web.Document.MakeNew(String Name, DocumentType dct, User u, Int32 ParentId) +377
    umbraco.cms.businesslogic.web.Document.Import(Int32 ParentId, User Creator, XmlElement Source) +369
    umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.InstallBusinessLogic(Int32 packageId, String tempDir) +3669
    umbraco.presentation.developer.packages.Installer.processInstall(String currentStep) +179
    umbraco.presentation.developer.packages.Installer.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +401
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +91
    umbraco.BasePages.BasePage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +14
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +74
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2207
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1
    =======================================================================================================
    Then when I tried to uninstall the part loaded blog I get this error:

Server Error in '/Umbraco470' Application.
    The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "FK_cmsPropertyData_cmsPropertyType". The conflict occurred in database "Umbraco470", table "dbo.cmsPropertyData", column 'propertytypeid'.
    The statement has been terminated.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "FK_cmsPropertyData_cmsPropertyType". The conflict occurred in database "Umbraco470", table "dbo.cmsPropertyData", column 'propertytypeid'.
    The statement has been terminated.
    Source Error:
    An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
    Stack Trace:
    [SqlException (0x80131904): The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "FK_cmsPropertyData_cmsPropertyType". The conflict occurred in database "Umbraco470", table "dbo.cmsPropertyData", column 'propertytypeid'.
    The statement has been terminated.]
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +2030802
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +5009584
    System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning() +234
    System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +2275
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async) +228
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe) +326
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() +137
    Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(SqlConnection connection, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlParameter[] commandParameters) +56
    Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(String connectionString, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlParameter[] commandParameters) +83
    umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelpers.SqlServer.SqlServerHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(String commandText, SqlParameter[] parameters) +21
    umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelper`1.ExecuteNonQuery(String commandText, IParameter[] parameters) +85
    [SqlHelperException: Umbraco Exception (DataLayer): SQL helper exception in ExecuteNonQuery]
    umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelper`1.ExecuteNonQuery(String commandText, IParameter[] parameters) +140
    umbraco.cms.businesslogic.propertytype.PropertyType.delete() +102
    umbraco.cms.businesslogic.ContentType.delete() +138
    umbraco.cms.businesslogic.web.DocumentType.delete() +290
    umbraco.presentation.developer.packages.installedPackage.confirmUnInstall(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1351
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +118
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +112
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5563
    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1

and 4 document types : Blog, Blog Textpage, Blog Post, and Datefolder are not deleted.
    ===========================================================================================

With regard to the xslt problem, I saw on another post that there is an 'invisible error' as the last character of the xslt and you simply have to rewrite the last tag.
    (http://our.umbraco.org/projects/collaboration/blog-4-umbraco/using-blog-4-umbraco/10745-Theme-Chooser-Not-Working-In-v45?p=1)
    I did that and the error went away, but I dont get the tag cloud either!

Hopefully sombody can help
    Cheers
    Dave

May 16, 2011 @ 12:02
    Dave

My Apologies

The 'invisible character' deletion referred to above appears to have cleared the xslt problem.
    (http://our.umbraco.org/projects/collaboration/blog-4-umbraco/using-blog-4-umbraco/10745-Theme-Chooser-Not-Working-In-v45?p=1)

The other problem still exists!

Cheers

Dave

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft