Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• dillorscroft 198 posts 192 karma points
    Mar 11, 2011 @ 16:16
    dillorscroft

Ultimate Picker not working

Hi,

I've used Ultimate Picker with 4.0.4.2 for a really long time.  18 months or so. 

I've only recently upgrade to the new schema and on a fresh install have tried to use the picker but nothing shows in the drop down at all.

I'm using v4.5.2 with the .net 4 config

On one property type using ultimate picker I get absolutely nothing rendwered on screen and another it's an empty listbox.

Really can't see what I could have done wrong.  Everything is published and the source id's are correct.

DC

• dillorscroft 198 posts 192 karma points
    Mar 11, 2011 @ 17:11
    dillorscroft

Really stuggling on this one.  Eating up hours....

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Mar 12, 2011 @ 13:08
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi

What does your XSLT code look like? Are you sure there are no typos in it? The tricky part when changing to the new schema and all is that you will not get any errors if there is some leftover from the old schema. Then there is just nothing that gets rendered, which can be very frustrating.

Do you get anything returned if you just make value-of on the property that contains the selected node?

/Jan

• Tom Hare 49 posts 81 karma points
    Mar 14, 2011 @ 12:43
    Tom Hare

Hi,

I'd recommend trying out uComponents if you can't find a solution to your schema problems. There are several 'picker' datatypes including the Multi-node Tree Picker which I have found to be excellent.

http://our.umbraco.org/projects/backoffice-extensions/ucomponents

Cheers,
    Tom

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft