Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• dominik 711 posts 733 karma points
    Apr 04, 2011 @ 16:30
    dominik

TinyMCE paragraph problem on Macros

Hello,

I wrote some macro which adds a link to a usercontrol. If I add this via the TinyMCE it works but after saving it a second time there is everytime put a <p> arround which i do not need. I want the link to appear on the same position it was added.

How can i remove the Paragraph which is put above the macro after saving it the first time?

Thanks

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Apr 04, 2011 @ 19:00
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Dominik

It's a well known annoying behaviour. I'm not sure why it happens and that the possible fix could be. But if you, after you hit save, click the "HTML" button you can manually remove it by deleting the emtpy <p></p> element from the source and hit "update". Remember to save and publish.

/Jan

• Kim Andersen 1447 posts 2196 karma points MVP
    Apr 04, 2011 @ 20:45
  • dominik 711 posts 733 karma points
    Apr 05, 2011 @ 08:08
    dominik

Hello,

I just tryed the package but it does not solve this problem. Also removing the <p> manually is not a solution i can use.

I think the problem is that umbraco puts a div arround the macro which is not allowed inside a paragraph. Is it possible to remove the div?

It would be great if I can fix this "issue" so i can paste a link which a macro generates inside a text without a linebreak.

Thanks

• Morten Balle 38 posts 129 karma points
    Oct 28, 2013 @ 09:22
    Morten Balle

Hi dominik

Di you ever solve this..?

Best,

Moriten

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft