Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Martin Vingaard 39 posts 60 karma points
    May 20, 2011 @ 15:23
    Martin Vingaard

Error when admin login

When i acces a page ive made for a client, useing my ADMIN login i get this error

Could not allocate space for object 'Agito_mssql.umbracoUserLogins' in database 'Agito_umbraco' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.

I havent accesed the page for a few weeks, so i have no idea what caused this. The page is regardless of this, working propper, and seems to show no errors.

Anyone know what have caused this, and might have a solution.

• Lesley 284 posts 143 karma points
    May 21, 2011 @ 01:03
    Lesley

Hi Martin,

This is a SQL Server error indicating that the space allocated for the database has been used and it can't grow. There are a handful of reasons for this, one of them being a full hard disk, but I expect running a full backup* will help, and you should look at the properties of the database to ensure it is allowed to grow.

* From a DB admin point of view, you should create a maintenance plan to do this on a regular basis anyway, and this will prevent future occurences.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft