Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• seanrock 240 posts 461 karma points
    Jun 03, 2009 @ 12:55
    seanrock

Editor toolbar buttons disappear

Hi

i'm attempting to get to grips with umbraco. When i'm in the admin section and trying to edit the content using the richtext editor - the toolbar icons (bold, etc) disappear when i click inside the editor. the only toolbar icons that remain are save, publish and preview. i'm using v4.0.2 on win xp sp3

• davea38 4 posts 20 karma points
    Jun 03, 2009 @ 13:34
    davea38

This is happening to me as well - and ive got the new version 4.0.2.1 in both IE and FF - some Javascript gone a bit crazy somewhere maybe?

The previous release 4.0.1 didn't do this..

• Aconquija 7 posts 20 karma points
    Jun 03, 2009 @ 15:44
    Aconquija

I ran into this same issue and posted my issue and work-around here:
    http://forum.umbraco.org/yafpostst9783Rich-Text-Editor-Menu-Disappearing.aspx

Is this the same thing you both ran into?

I am new here, so I wasn't sure where to post the bug. I think I may try Codeplex since none of the developers seem to have noticed the post.

JS

• seanrock 240 posts 461 karma points
    Jun 03, 2009 @ 16:07
    seanrock

Hi

yes that has solved it for me. thanks!

[quote=Aconquija]I ran into this same issue and posted my issue and work-around here:
    http://forum.umbraco.org/yafpostst9783Rich-Text-Editor-Menu-Disappearing.aspx

Is this the same thing you both ran into?

I am new here, so I wasn't sure where to post the bug. I think I may try Codeplex since none of the developers seem to have noticed the post.

JS[/quote]

• Brian Juul Andersen 44 posts 98 karma points c-trib
    Jul 25, 2012 @ 14:01
    Brian Juul Andersen

FYI - I found out that "[" and "]" made the described buttons disappear as well if used in the alias on the document type. Underscore "_" seems to be working fine.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft