Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
We are seriously comtemplating using umbraco but the content on our website is huge. Could you some people please have ago at the following jumble of questions.
1. How do I ass debsite wide design images, such as those in those used in the css as media types to be managed by umbraco. Currently I have manually uploaded them as the advice on these forums seems to describe.
2. How do I allow .swf to be a media type so I can embed various applications into our website.
3. We have alot of small database driven applications in vb, vb.net 1.1, and c# and currently developing something which is looking to be developed in c# .net 3.5. How do I get all these applications to sit comfortably within umbraco?
4. How do import masses of content to umbraco, both structure and content. This will also include the masses of images we have. I guess structure of the current website will need to be maintained to avoid breaking all those image links.
5. How do I add individual css links for one off pages such as those that contain flash objects.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted