Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• greengiant83 88 posts 109 karma points
    Aug 16, 2011 @ 20:17
    greengiant83

Where can a user see notifications/pending tasks

If you set a user hits the "Save and Send for Approval" button on a content item, and another user is subscribed to that event, they should get an email right?  Is there any spot in the UI to show them items that are pending  their approval. Or lacking that a spot to see past notifications?

• Tom Fulton 2030 posts 4998 karma points c-trib
    Aug 16, 2011 @ 20:20
    Tom Fulton

Not by default, but there's a package called Notifications Dashboard that shows a users pending approvals.

• Scott McClannahan 10 posts 30 karma points
    Feb 12, 2014 @ 22:26
    Scott McClannahan

Hello - I am trying to implement the same "pending approvals" workflow for our site. The link for the "Notifications Dashboard" below is not working and I cannot find the package in the package browser inside Umbraco. Is there any way to do this with v6.0?

Feb 14, 2014 @ 05:16
    Tom Fulton

Hi Scott,

I haven't used this package in a long time, but it looks like the link still works:  http://our.umbraco.org/projects/developer-tools/notifications-dashboard

Though, I'm not sure if it works with 6.0 or not - but I think it probably should.

Note you probably weren't seeing it in the Package Browser as I believe it only shows packages with a certain number of votes.

-Tom

• Scott McClannahan 10 posts 30 karma points
    Feb 14, 2014 @ 06:17
    Scott McClannahan

Thanks Tom - FYI not sure who needs to know this but that URL (and most of the /developer-tools URLs) doesn't work on Google Chrome. I have posted a screenshot for your troubleshooting pleasure:

enter image description here

Feb 17, 2014 @ 03:06
    Tom Fulton

Odd, seems to be working for me.  Maybe it's something with your user account?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft