Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Fabio Blardone 79 posts 98 karma points
    Oct 10, 2011 @ 12:32
    Fabio Blardone

Error on saving package file

Hello everybody,

when i'm trying to save a package, umbraco return me an error in the speech bubble: "Save failed, check yuor umbraco log". I see the umbracoLog tab and this is the error:

CreatedPackage.cs System.ArgumentException: Cannot have ']]>' inside an XML CDATA block.     at System.Xml.XmlTextWriter.WriteCData(String text)     at System.Xml.XmlElement.WriteContentTo(XmlWriter w)     at System.Xml.XmlElement.WriteTo(XmlWriter w)     at System.Xml.XmlElement.WriteContentTo(XmlWriter w)     at System.Xml.XmlElement.WriteTo(XmlWriter w)     at System.Xml.XmlElement.WriteContentTo(XmlWriter w)     at System.Xml.XmlElement.WriteTo(XmlWriter w)     at System.Xml.XmlElement.WriteContentTo(XmlWriter w)     at System.Xml.XmlElement.WriteTo(XmlWriter w)     at System.Xml.XmlDocument.WriteContentTo(XmlWriter xw)     at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Save(String filename)     at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.CreatedPackage.Publish()

I've controlled the createdPackage.config file but there's no ]]> in a CDATA block...

Any suggestion?
    Maybe a bug?

Cheers,

Fabio

• Ansar 181 posts 291 karma points
    Nov 04, 2011 @ 17:12
    Ansar

Hi,

I ran into the same problem and found the issue.. if any of your package content has a //<![CDATA[ tag in it this errror will come.. Including the file from Pckage Files tab doesnt have any issue but if you include that from Package Content tab - this error will come.. I couldnt find any solutiuon for this, so I just avoided the Template which has the //<![CDATA[ and added it in live manually.

Regards,
    Anz 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft