Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tushar Vaja 12 posts 32 karma points
    Nov 01, 2011 @ 12:03
    Tushar Vaja

node save working fine but save and publish giving me Timeout expired error.

I am using umbraco v 4.5.
    It was working fine but don't know some how it am getting error on save and publish.
    when I save any node it working fine but save and publish giving me a following error

Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

regards,
    /tushar

• Ismail Mayat 4511 posts 10091 karma points MVP 2x admin c-trib
    Nov 01, 2011 @ 13:07
    Ismail Mayat

can you take a look at recent entries in the umbracoLog table in the database. Also can you check permissions on the umbraco folder does network service have read/write permissions.

Regards

Ismial

• Tushar Vaja 12 posts 32 karma points
    Nov 01, 2011 @ 13:21
    Tushar Vaja

Thanks for your reply Ismial,
    I have check umbracoLog table and also give network service permission with full rights to umbraco folder but still getting the same error.
    any thing else can be done?

Regards,
    Tushar

• Ismail Mayat 4511 posts 10091 karma points MVP 2x admin c-trib
    Nov 01, 2011 @ 14:42
    Ismail Mayat

what is in the log?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft