Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • Bjarne Fyrstenborg 1140 posts 3225 karma points MVP 3x c-trib
    Dec 19, 2011 @ 18:27
    Bjarne Fyrstenborg
    0

    No node exists with id '1285'

    Hi..

    I get an error "No node exists with id '1285' when I access some of the nodes and there doesn't seem to be a node among the content nodes with that id:

     

     

    From the error it seems to be a problem with the pages, which use uComponents multinode tree picker as datatype..
    If I change that datatype to e.g. a Textstring I am able to access that content node.. it seems to be a problem which has suddenly occurred..

    Any ideas on how to fix this?

    Bjarne

  • Bjarne Fyrstenborg 1140 posts 3225 karma points MVP 3x c-trib
    Dec 19, 2011 @ 18:33
    Bjarne Fyrstenborg
    0

  • Daniel Bardi 913 posts 2540 karma points
    Dec 19, 2011 @ 20:59
    Daniel Bardi
    2

    Chances are that the multipicker is referencing a media/content node that has been removed.

    You can try this:

    1. Edit the doctype and change the multipicker property a text
    2. Goto back to the content node causing the issue and remove the reference to 1285
    3. Reset the doctype property back to the multipicker 

  • Bjarne Fyrstenborg 1140 posts 3225 karma points MVP 3x c-trib
    Dec 20, 2011 @ 14:15
    Bjarne Fyrstenborg
    0

    I use the multinode tree picker to select products from the shop section to show some products on frontpage.
    But then I created a new doc type for the shop top node and moved all the nodes to have the new shop node as parent.. and then deleted the old one.

    But it probably messed up the reference to the product nodes as the top node for the shop, not has the same id.

    I have tried to change that datatype on frontpage to a textstring, then I am able to see the nodes content.. and have tried to publish frontpage, which also has removed the products from frontpage in frontend... but as soon I change back to the multinode tree picker I get the same error again.

    I'm not sure what you mean with removing the reference to 1285, because when I change the datatype to e.g. a textstring I will not see any data in the textbox.

    Bjarne

  • Bjarne Fyrstenborg 1140 posts 3225 karma points MVP 3x c-trib
    Dec 20, 2011 @ 14:23
    Bjarne Fyrstenborg
    0

    Ohh.. I feel me stupid..
    I should just change the settings of the datatype!

    Before I had seleted the old Shop top node (I guess it had id 1285), but it doesn't exists anymore.

    I just changed that and selected the new node for the Shop as Start node ID and all is now working just fine! :)

    Bjarne

  • Pinal Bhatt 298 posts 389 karma points
    Feb 06, 2013 @ 15:04
Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft