Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• kris 13 posts 54 karma points
    Feb 05, 2012 @ 14:56
    kris

All nodes under 'content' folder missing

Hi all,

I've seen a few posts regarding this issue on the forum and have gone through all the recommended fixes with no success.

I recently did a new install of Umbraco and configured it to work on a local server in IIS 7 and all was working great until today.

I logged into umbraco to finish off my site and to my horror all folders(nodes) under the root content folder have dissapeared however the site is still working fine locally and content that I published yesterday is still there. I can also go to the last edits tab in Umbraco and make changes. However what ever I do the main treeview stays empty.

I've tried to add NETWORK SERVICE permissions to the windows/temp folder with no luck and the umbraco.config file is still the same as yesterday. I've also tried refreshing the app pool and restarting the site in IIS.

My gut feeling is still telling me that this is a permissions issue but im not sure how too resolve it. It seems to have gone from working perfectly to broken over night!

Any help/suggestions will be greatly welcomed! Thanks guys.

Kris

• Rodion Novoselov 694 posts 859 karma points
    Feb 06, 2012 @ 07:15
    Rodion Novoselov

Hi. As a usual question - anything initimidating inside the "FireBug -> Console" window?

• kris 13 posts 54 karma points
    Feb 06, 2012 @ 23:29
    kris

Hi, Thanks for your response.

I solved the issue eventually it turned out to be the permissions on the temp folder.

Thanks mate

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft