Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Allan James 20 posts 40 karma points
    Feb 13, 2012 @ 16:43
    Allan James

Starter kits with Membership controls implemented?

Does anyone know if any of the starter kits comes with an implemented Member Login controls? 

Attn: Paul Sterling: I tool the level 1 (with you) and level 2 with someone else. Is there any way I could get the completed level two project that we worked on in class - in this would be a working Membership Controls all set up; we did this during the training but I didn't make a copy of the completed stuff we did and it was on the Alberta Education computers in the class room.... I know, my fault and I should have.

Thanks everyone, and Paul

Allan

• Nigel Wilson 944 posts 2076 karma points
    Feb 13, 2012 @ 19:56
    Feb 13, 2012 @ 20:03
    Allan James

Thanks Nigel.... obviously this is only for 4.0 and I'm using 4.7... the files that Chris made was over a year ago and appently do no work in 4.7 :(

• Nigel Wilson 944 posts 2076 karma points
    Feb 13, 2012 @ 20:08
    Nigel Wilson

Oops - my bad - sorry I didn't check the compatibility - I had previously used it and so knew of it.

The other one I was just looking at was http://our.umbraco.org/projects/website-utilities/nforum - it must have some membership "stuff" in it.

Good luck

Nigel

Feb 24, 2012 @ 19:40
    Allan James

Nigel.. thanks - I found a video that somewhat describes this as a Umbraco TV subscriber.

Seems somewhat crazy (at least to me) that it wouldn't be built in and automatic - even a corporate built package that implements it. Not that I like DNN and I am so happy to be an Umbraco guy now, but it automatically includes a membership (login, etc).

Allan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft