Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ricardo Covo 13 posts 33 karma points
    Jul 04, 2012 @ 17:35
    Ricardo Covo

Editor not loading...

Hello everyone.. I've been scratchign my head on this one, hopefully someone can provide some feedback.

Problem 

A solution I developed for a company is having problem loading the rich text editor. They have a virtual IP solution acting as a proxy for their servers. After debugging on the client we noticed that the editor (tiny mce) was not loading because for some reason it is requesting the script and icons via the IP and not the URL. Obviously the IP is not hardcoded anywhere...

Need Help..

The client's IT department insists the configuration is ok; I think they are right, everything else in Umbraco seems to be working correctly. So I need help...

• Is there anyway I can force the editor to be loaded from a specific URL?
    • I have experimented with changing the JS on umbraco_client, but the changes do not show on the editor. they appear to be cached somewhere (processed by the compressor). How can I make my JS Changes be picked up?
    What I've Tried
    • Setting the document.domain="my-url". No luck.
    • Setting the document_base_url on tinyMceConfig.config. Of course this is for links within the editor, so.. no lucj
    All other changes I've tried are on the JS files on /umbraco_client/tinymce3/, but I can't get them to show.
    Any pointers?
    Thanks,
    -Ricardo

• Ricardo Covo 13 posts 33 karma points
    Jul 06, 2012 @ 18:59
    Ricardo Covo

Anyone?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft