Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• P_Davies 1 post 21 karma points
    Jul 09, 2012 @ 16:35
    P_Davies

TinyMCE - Item has already been added

Umbraco version: 4.7.1  / .NET 4 / Windows 7 / IIS 7

Hi

I recently installed Umbraco 4.7.1 - all was working fine with the Rich text editor, but now I'm receiving the following error:

Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'undo'  Key being added: 'undo'

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'undo'  Key being added: 'undo'

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'undo'  Key being added: 'undo']
       System.Collections.Hashtable.Insert(Object key, Object nvalue, Boolean add) +9360699
       System.Collections.Hashtable.Add(Object key, Object value) +11
       umbraco.editorControls.tinymce.tinyMCEConfiguration.init() +1141
       umbraco.editorControls.tinymce.tinyMCEConfiguration.get_SortedCommands() +21
       umbraco.editorControls.tinymce.tinyMCEPreValueConfigurator.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +1615
       System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +74
       System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +146
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

This occurs when:

1) Viewing or editing a page that has a Richtext Field data type in its Document Type (Content mode)

2) Clicking on the Richtext Field data type in Developer mode. 

I have tried restarting the app pool & IIS, but the error remains. 

One thing I did was change the names of a couple of document types and master templates. But even changing these back to what they were doesn't fix the problem.

The tinyMceConfig.config file is as per the install.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

• Jan Borup Coyle 8 posts 51 karma points
    Feb 10, 2013 @ 14:11
    Jan Borup Coyle

I got the same problem after I have upgraded the Newsletter Studio, and cannot find a solution for this !!!

• Tom 23 posts 79 karma points
    Mar 20, 2013 @ 15:59
    Tom

Hi Jan, to fix this you need to remove the duplicate entries in the tinyMceConfig.config file in your /config folder.

These will be in the commands section, plugins secton and customconfig sections, then you'll need to recycle your AppPool :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft