Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Atoosa Khoda 96 posts 148 karma points
    Jul 12, 2012 @ 08:47
    Atoosa Khoda

Umbraco Workflow Email Customisation

Hi,

I have set up the umbraco internal/built-in workflow to send users, notification email when as document is "sent to publish". I receive the email with no problem, all ok, except that we would like to be able to customise the content of the email to whatever is suitable for our organisation. For example at the moment, the email is signed as  "Umbraco Team" which we would like to personalise this to our company name etc. Ideally we would also like to remove the option of Delete from the email or add another button according to our needs. Other requirements are being able to control the look and feel, change fonts etc.

I am assuming there should be an email template in html/xml/xslt format or a config file in charge of notification emails, where i can modify the look & feel and possibly the content ...

I have attached an snapshot of the sample email we receive.

We're using Umbraco 4.7. 1.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many Thanks.

• Atoosa Khoda 96 posts 148 karma points
    Jul 13, 2012 @ 08:41
    Atoosa Khoda

ok i found the answer to this. there's a xml  language file under /umbraco/config/lang/ ie: en.xml responsible for this. Find the notification part for the above. 

Now i have another question. does anybody know if it's possible to create multiple email notification templates in the same workflow. i:e, we would like to have different email notification content for "Publish" action that the one goes out for "Send to Publish". Is there an easy way to this? Thanks.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft