Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I have an issue with the MNTP not loading a given tree in umbraco.
The tree has published nodes that are in the content tree but when clicking on the node within the MNTP it displays the loader fo a split second and then renders no nodes.
The bizarre part is theis is working fine on dev/staging environments but not on live.
The tree is fairly large, around 2000 nodes as it was a WordPress blog import.
I maybe missing something simple. I have tried the usual clearing of temp files, touching the web.config, deleting umbraco.config, and refreshing the app pool.
using Umbraco 4.7.2 and uComponents 4.0
We've had the same problem and we found that publishing the parent node of that shown in the MNTP with the 'children' checkbox selected fixed this problem. I think it's related to the bug where nodes sometimes appear published but havent made it to the Umbraco config.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted