Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Nicolás Cova 48 posts 120 karma points
    Dec 04, 2012 @ 22:52
    Nicolás Cova

How to disable "Sent For Approval" message in speech bubble

Hello everybody,

I have a problem regarding the messages shown through speech bubbles in the backend of my Umbraco installation. My scenario is the following:

I am trying to prevent users with a specific UserType from trying to save o send to publish nodes created by a user from a different UserType. I am currently doing so (due to a client's request) via event handlers. I created custom event handlers for the BeforeSave and BeforeSendToPublish events, each one showing an error message through the speech bubble and canceling the corresponding event. During tests I noticed that when I try to save and send to publish a node (belonging to a different UserType) my event handler activates, cancels the event and shows my error messages... but I also get the "Sent for Approval" message mixed between my error messages in the speech bubble (look at the following picture, my error messages are the ones in spanish).

I need to prevent that "Sent for approval" message from showing. Is there any possible to do that? Many thanks in advance.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft