Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Kristina 2 posts 22 karma points
    Jan 22, 2013 @ 14:48
    Kristina

Missing editor (not all computers)

Hi!

I am trying to make my content, but when I access my umbraco site on my work computer (were I am not alloved to install anything etc.) my editor buttons are suddenly missing!
    When I log on from another computer all the buttons are there.

I do not have any other computer than the one I use for work, so can anyone please help me? My friends believe it might have something to do with the safety or java settings on this specific computer.

Thanks!
    Kristina

• Asif Malik 203 posts 339 karma points
    Jan 22, 2013 @ 17:03
    Asif Malik

Hi Kristina, are you usign the same browser on both machines? what browser is it?

• Kristina 2 posts 22 karma points
    Jan 22, 2013 @ 20:22
    Kristina

Hi Asif,

I do not know the browser of my friends computer, but I use Explorer version 8.0.6001.18702.
    I am actually just noticing that I only have 6 editor buttons right now writing this in the reply box.

Thank you in advance,
    Kristina

• Asif Malik 203 posts 339 karma points
    Jan 23, 2013 @ 10:14
    Asif Malik

I have had a few problems with IE and only use Chrome or FireFox to access the back office,

With regard to the buttons you see this is controlled via the Developer > Data types > Richtext editor item, so what you are seeing here will be different to what you see in your own application.

Sorry i cant be of any further help may be worth searching for issues with IE8 and TinyMCE (The rich text editor)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft