Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jimmy Dan Mortensen 77 posts 197 karma points
    Apr 22, 2013 @ 11:16
    Jimmy Dan Mortensen

Member-Login and 3 member-types

Hi gurus :-)

I have a problem that has been bugging me for a long time now - I've searched the forums for answers but came up empty. I'm using umbraco v 4.7.1 (Assembly version: 1.0.4281.20201).

My problem is that I have these 3 member-types: Sale, Marketing and Administration.

I've made a login-page using the <asp:login .... etc and that part works. In Umbraco I have made a new page (sale) and redirects succesfull logins to this page. On the Public access settings on Sale I have added the member-type Sale and the login-page. - On the error-page i have chosen the Marketing-page.

On the marketing page I have added the type Marketing as allowed and Administration page as error-page.

The above mentioned works perfectly, and if a member of type Sale logs in they get the sale page, and if Marketing logs in they get the marketing page.

The problems is now that if administration logs in - they get the marketing page every time. It seems as the login/error system only works in 2 levels :-( Anybody got the same problem and (even better) a solution?

Best regards
    Jimmy Dan Mortensen

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft