Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• shine 43 posts 83 karma points
    May 25, 2013 @ 08:44
    shine

how to add mp3 file in richtext editor?

hello friends

I have take one richtext editor which apply some description in this description one audio file set but when i put

below tag in description and than save at that time nothing to dispaly

so i want add my mp3 filein richtext edior how can i do that?

<div class="wsite-html5audio"><audio id="audio_802158872692127275" style="height: auto;" class="wsite-mejs-align-left wsite-mejs-light" src="/uploads/6/9/4/5/6945512/southeast_greenway_-_april_25_2011.mp3" preload="none" data-autostart="no" data-artist="" data-track=""></audio></div>

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    May 25, 2013 @ 10:57
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Shine

Is the setting <tidyEditorContent> set to false? If not set it to false and touch the web.config or recycle the app pool to make sure the change takes effect.

Now you should be able to paste the above code into the rich text editor and be able to save the above code and have it display on your website.

If you're already able to save the code then you should perhaps check if the JavaScript you're probably using is actually setup correctly.

Hope this helps.

/Jan

• shine 43 posts 83 karma points
    May 25, 2013 @ 11:12
    shine

hello jan

i already set tidyeditorcontent set false but not effect each very time i pase this code i got the message sorry your browser not supported html 5 audio tag

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    May 25, 2013 @ 13:05
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Shine

Ok, is it in the Umbraco backoffice you see that message? Or is it on the website (frontend) ?

And what browser are you using? Sounds to me like you're using a javascript that does some feature dectection and let's the user know if their browser supports the <audio> element natively. If the browser does not then the mentioned message is shown.

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft