Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• siva kumar 120 posts 209 karma points
    Aug 19, 2013 @ 13:59
    siva kumar

mediapickerwithpreview package not installing correctly in umbraco 4.7.1.1?

"mediapickerwithpreview" package not installing correctly in umbraco 4.7.1.1?how to resolve it?

• Bjarne Fyrstenborg 1280 posts 3990 karma points MVP 7x c-trib
    Aug 19, 2013 @ 14:10
    Bjarne Fyrstenborg

Hi Siva

Is it this datatype package you is refering to? 

I think it only was compatible with previous version of Umbraco before it was included in the default Umbraco installation.. I think it was about v. 4.5 it was included..

You should just go to developer section > datatype .. find the media picker and check "show preview" checkbox..

/Bjarne

• siva kumar 120 posts 209 karma points
    Aug 19, 2013 @ 14:26
    siva kumar

hi thank you but i want to create a window(like media picker window)and in that window i need to add image and also cropping for that image.how to create this one?

• Bjarne Fyrstenborg 1280 posts 3990 karma points MVP 7x c-trib
    Aug 19, 2013 @ 15:22
    Bjarne Fyrstenborg

If you check "show advanced" dialog you get the option to create media when opening the dialog..

You could also use DAMP package which have more options..

if you want to work with crops, you could use ImageGen pro version which create crops on the fly, but not saving image crops.. you could add a new property to your media image with datatype Image Cropper .. I think it already is included in v 4.7.1.1 of Umbraco, but you might need to create a new datatype and select Image Cropper..

If you upgrade to Umbraco v. 4.11.x you might want to use Image Cropper Extended which also support transparent png..

/Bjarne

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft