Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Akito 3 posts 23 karma points
    Dec 03, 2013 @ 18:11
    Akito

Body HTML is empty

Hi,

I've run into an issue with the Umbraco BackOffice. Many articles are now missing the Content -> Body HTML in the BackOffice even though when I go to the actual article on the site it displays the Body HTML fine. All media for these corrupt articles are gone also. Has anyone else experienced this? I don't know what caused this to happen but I do see some articles that don't have this issue.

Umbraco Version: 6.1.1
    SQL Server Version: 2008 R2
    .NET Framework Version 4.0
    Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard

Thanks.

Akito

• Marcio Goularte 388 posts 1360 karma points
    Dec 05, 2013 @ 18:03
    Marcio Goularte

Hi Akito,

this happened to me on machines that had the McAfee anti-virus installed. It blocks the javascript RTE. I have not found a solution for this. Have machines that can not uninstall the anti-virus. What I do is change the RTE to the simple. If you use McAfee, I recommend using another alternative.

• Akito 3 posts 23 karma points
    Dec 06, 2013 @ 16:06
    Akito

Hi Marcio,

Thanks for the feedback. The server is not running McAfee so I don't think that the Javascript RTE is being affected. It may be the way that the database is being rebuilt from a generate script. We have multiple instances of this site running on multiple database instances. We have one master database that contains articles we are inputting. These get propagated out to the other databases through SQL Server's script generation task. There may be some constraints or settings that are not being applied to the database. I will look into rethinking the way we build the database so there is no corruption of data. Once again thank you.

Akito

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft