Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Adriano Fabri 459 posts 1602 karma points
    Jan 30, 2014 @ 16:56
    Adriano Fabri

Problems with notifications and Active Directory

Hello,

I'm try to solve this issue.

I have Umbraco with Active Directory authentication and I set notifications for a node (actions: create, delete, update, Publish and Send to Publish).

In Users section, my user profile have the email field with the correct email address.
    In web.config there are the correct values for the mail settings.
    In UmbracoSettings.config there are the correct value for the notification mail address.

When a user create or send to publish a node, I don't receive any email and in the log I have these entries:

30/01/2014
    15:43:01
    Error Error in notification: System.ArgumentException: The parameter 'to' cannot be an empty string. Parameter name: to at System.Net.Mail.MailMessage..ctor(String from, String to) at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.workflow.Notification.sendNotification(User performingUser, User mailingUser, Document documentObject, IAction Action) at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.workflow.Notification.GetNotifications(CMSNode Node, User user, IAction Action)
    30/01/2014
    SendToPublish  
    30/01/2014
    Notify Notification about Send To Publish sent to Adriano ()

Now...there are compatibility problems with notifications and Active Directory?
    I must set some other value to enable notification for Active Directory users?

Please con you help me asap?

Thank you
    Adriano

• Adriano Fabri 459 posts 1602 karma points
    Feb 13, 2014 @ 17:42
    Adriano Fabri

Any help?

• Sunshine Lewis 31 posts 140 karma points c-trib
    Jun 05, 2014 @ 21:58
    Sunshine Lewis

What version of Umbraco are you using?

Please Sign in or register to post replies