Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Klaus Bjørnestad 6 posts 26 karma points
    Oct 22, 2009 @ 15:49
    Klaus Bjørnestad

Empty template is shown for a domain setup for a folder

Hi!

I have a folder named "da-dk" with the content for the domain "umbraco.mycompany.dk". The first page in this folder is "home.aspx".

When I enter "umbraco.mycompany.dk" I just see the template that seems to match with that of the folder "da-dk", but I can only access the first page by writing directly "umbraco.mycompany.dk/home.aspx".

I'm running "umbraco v 3.0.5 (Assembly version: 1.0.3050.25839)" on IIS6 (Windows Server 2003) with ASP.NET 1.1, 2.0 and 3.5 installed.

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction?

Regards, Klaus

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Oct 22, 2009 @ 17:37
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Klaus

I assume that by "The first page in the folder is 'home.aspx'" mean the content root?

Have you tried to right clicking on "content" and "Republish entire site" ? It might be enough some times.

/Jan

• Klaus Bjørnestad 6 posts 26 karma points
    Oct 23, 2009 @ 08:42
    Klaus Bjørnestad

The "home.aspx" is at sort order 0 within the folder "da-dk" - this is what I meant by it's the first page. There are other folders in the "Content" - one for each language of the visitors. I use a custom detection of domain or browser language to determine which language to show.

What is interesting too is that both umbraco.mycompany.dk/home.aspx and umbraco.mycompany.dk/da-dk/home.aspx will render the page.

Unfortunately republishing the site didn't help.

/Klaus

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft