Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jon 17 posts 37 karma points
    Nov 22, 2009 @ 20:37
    Jon

Strange UI refresh issue in Firefox

Hey guys, i am getting a strange behaviour at the following site: http://brettharknessphotography.co.uk.serv6.temphostspace.com/brett-harkness-photography-wedding-vision.aspx

My solution is built in umbraco and has an asp.net ajax menu.  when i click on the menu the entire page refreshes, i would expect the content of the page to reload but not the entire page.  It doesn't seem to be as apparent in safari.

I would appreciate any help you can give.

best regards.

Jon Clifford

• Jon 17 posts 37 karma points
    Nov 22, 2009 @ 20:39
    Jon

Hey guys, i am getting a strange behaviour at the following site: http://brettharknessphotography.co.uk.serv6.temphostspace.com/brett-harkness-photography-wedding-vision.aspx

My solution is built in umbraco and has an asp.net ajax menu.  when i click on the menu the entire page refreshes, i would expect the content of the page to reload but not the entire page.  It doesn't seem to be as apparent in safari.

I would appreciate any help you can give.

best regards.

Jon Clifford

• qingfeng 8 posts 27 karma points
    Jun 23, 2011 @ 08:16
    qingfeng

Buying a prom dress online is a completely different experience than physically going to a store. One reason is gas money. Going to a local store can eat up tons of gas, increasing your total cost. You might also have to waste a whole evening in several different stores trying to find the perfect prom dress. For some, this might seem like an arduous task, but now that the internet is available, people are jumping at the chance to buy online.Buying your prom dress online may allow you to take advantage of several unique features of internet retail. Online merchants can provide deep discounts that brick Milly Bridal Growns Wedding Dresses mortar stores just cant match. They might also offer to guarantee for their prices. They may have a price match guarantee or at least cut you a deal if other prices on the internet are lower. Buying a prom dress from an internet retailer beats going to a neighborhood store any day.Naturally, you will have immediate satisfaction if you shop at a store. The dresses are right in front of you, and you can search through the racks to see what you like. On the other hand, buying prom dresses online lets you do this while you relax at home. You can relax in your pajamas and study photos of all the different prom dresses.The prime buying months for prom dresses are December and January. Some people will find this hard to believe, since the prom is months away. They figure they will have until March to figure it all out. What they dont realize is that there may not be enough time to get what they want. The selection will be very limited by then.One reason not to delay in buying your prom dress is that the popular styles tend to be all gone by the end of January. There is fierce competition for the most popular ones. Some may be surprised to find that, even though they gave accurate measurements, the prom dress may fail to fit correctly. So you will have to include any alterations which the dress may need into your timeline. If seamstresses get busy in altering other dresses, it might take few more weeks.You can find all the popular prom dress brands at online merchants, including Alyce Designs, Jovani, and Mori Lee. From petite to plus sizes, from modest to sexy, you can find a prom dress online to fit your size and style.Be sure the measurements you provide are accurate. If the dress ends up fitting poorly, at least the amount of alteration required will be minimal. You can also ask for help from a customer service agent who can point you in the right direction when youre having trouble deciding on a prom dress. Buying your prom dress online can be a great way to make that night special.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft