Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• lj 7 posts 37 karma points
    Aug 14, 2014 @ 20:04
    lj

Contour "Hide from Navigation?" field

I have a created a contour form and added a workflow to "Save as umbraco document" where I want the document to be hidden from site navigation.  What value do I use in this field to make it work?

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Aug 14, 2014 @ 21:34
    Dennis Aaen

Hi lj,

The way that you could do it is by create a new specific documentype for the documents that you are saving when a user submits your form. On that document type you add a property of the type true/false, and give it the alias of umbracoNaviHide. Or use one of your existing document types, that has the umbracoNaviHide property.

When you set up your workflow in Contour you can choose what document type, it should use when you submit your form, set it to the new document type you just have create to the purpose. Affter you have choosen the document type, you can map the fileds. Then you could take the name for document name, and for the umbracoNaviHide you choose, set a static value, and the add true.

Then you can use, to publish the document instantly. I have made a screenshot so it's easier to see what I mean,

In my example the document type that I save my documents in is named Contour. 

Hope this helps,

/Dennis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft